2.2

~Haylee's POV~

When Tyler and his parents came back in he looked happy. What did they talk about? I thought they always yelled at him or something. "Okay we are heading out. It's starting to be late and Max need to go to sleep!" Liz walked to me and gave me a hug. 

"Mom I don't want to! I wanna be here with Ty and her!" He was pointing at me as he refused to put on his jacket. "We can come and see them another day max you need to sleep!" We all said goodbye when they went with a crying Max.

"I can't believe that mamabear was so nice! Did your dad put something in her glas?" Leo sounded devastated. Nat had told me before that Leo have always tried to get Liz to like him. He was stamping around like a child.

"I know but she's just like this around Haylee!" Tyler were laughing at him. "Bro! That's not fair! I've known mamabear for like 10 years!!" His voice was cracking in a high pitch. Nat went up to him and gave him a Slap.  

"You shut up! Ty what did you guys talk about when you went out?" she looked scared.
"Take it easy Nat! They didn't mention you or Lisa they seemed fine with you guys!" She sighed.
"When did you tell them? I thought you haven't told them yet?"
"I called them last week and they sounded positive but you never know with them" Lisa held her in her arms and kissed her on the top of the head. They looked so cute when they looked at each other so deeply. That is love. 

"What did you talked about?" Leo destroyed the moment.
"Just that they love Haylee and thanks to her they are rethinking the engagement! You know the typical" It look like Tyler were on the edge of tears by laughing at Leo that now looked like he was going to commit suicide.
"What? For real?" Everybody asked him.
"Yeah! The love her that much!"
"So the wedding is of??" 

"No not yet I have to convince them that Haylee and I are serious! So I need you" he pointed at me "to act like you never done before! Can you do that for me?" Now everyone looked at me. Act that we just not a couple but serious too? I think of killing that guy like ten times a day and I have to play madly in love with him? But then I can help him get out from this wedding that he is forced to. I know how it feels to be forced into something like that. So why the hell not. "Sure but after the wedding is of I'll break up with you!"

After Leo and Lisa went out for the steak out Tyler and I went to bed so we got a good night sleep we should take over tomorrow around six am so better get some hours sleep.

"You know we have to meet my parents again and convince them as well planning the escape for Patrick" I jumped in to the bed in the warm sheets. "Yeah I've been thinking about that. If I teach Jake all about hacking, it's pretty easy. I could come with! You guys need someone who actually can fight properly!" 

"No! You're not going back there! What if Thomas lays his hands on you again!?" He sounded angry as he stripped down to his underwear. I started to understand Jake now. How could I possible sit here in the house while they fight? "But!!"
"No buts!" 

We lay down in silence neither of us are tired.
"Talking about some assassin awesome kick fighting how did you learn?" I didn't know how to explain it because I didn't know either.
"What I know is that my parents taught me since I learned how to walk. But I can't remember anything. After I woke up I just knew it!" The silence broke out again. I shouldn't have told that before but it just slipped out of my mouth. Now he knows that I don't have any memories and probably not the same girl he had heard rumors about. Sure I'm still a badass but I was ten times worse, what I heard. That's why I took care of a few things so nobody would recognize me again.
"What happened?" he whispered carefully. It was hard, how could I tell someone about my life when I don't know it myself? How can I trust him, Tyler, my fake boyfriend?

"All I know is that I were on a mission that ended up in a car accident. When I woke up I didn't remember anything not even my own name" I swallowed deep and continued 

"everything I do remember have come back in time. I stepped down from my leadership in the gang because of my memory loss so Stefan took over. But when my so called parents one day told me about some deal that were made for me I didn't agreed so I ran away and left the gang. Under some time I made new friends and lived in New York but my former life caught up with me. I was still number one hacker here in town and they all wanted my skills for their own winning. So I got kidnapped over and over again by all different gangs. I still knew that my old gang tried to find me so I made up a plan that if I got myself kidnapped bunch of times they would lose the track of me. And then I ended up here!" I ended my whole short life story with a gesture in the room as I said "here". I could see that Tyler thought about what I just told him.

"I guess I'm little messed up. But my surviving actions have been to annoy my kidnappers so much that they send me off to the next stupid gang" I smirked at him because that was exactly how I ended up here. He rolled his eyes. He took my hand and squeezed it. 

"You now it wasn't that bad that you ended up here. I mean I might not have to get married thanks to you" he tried to comfort me.
"Well I do what I'm best at. Break up weddings! Haylee at your service!" I joked. We laid down holding hands until we both fell asleep.

This was a weird day and I have never felt so vulnerable like I do now. I have just told almost my entire life secrets to a guy who held me captured. I have trust issues best he don't  make it worse.