4.3

~Haylee's POV~

My head still hurts and with my blurry vision I could see down at my legs that I was covered in blood. I was down in a basement and chained to a chair that stood in front of a table. What was happening? I tried not to yell out in pain.

The door opened and two figures walked in. They walked up to me and stood on the other side of the table. I could now see myself on a swing and my father pushed me higher and higher. I screamed even more now, it hurt more and more for every memory. 

"Seems like my plan is working!" one man said and leaned over the table grabbed my head so I faced upwards. At first my vision was still blurry but I could after a while work out the two figures. The one who held me was Thomas and the other... Dwain!! Thomas must have seen my eyes widened and then slammed my head against the table. I didn't have the strength to hold up.

 "That's what you get when you kill my son, your own cousin!!!" he screamed right over me now. He gave me a heavier kick at the side and my chair tipped over and I fell to the ground. I was trying not to scream, I didn't want to give him that satisfaction.

 "What do you mean? Your son? My what?" I couldn't get what he was trying to say, it didn't make any sense. He started to kick me in my stomach, "You killed him! You shot him in the head! Your own cousin!!" he stopped and I spitted out blood. "I never killed anyone!!" I screamed out. I knew I killed some people back in the days but I couldn't remember, that wasn't me. 

"You did when you had your stupid memory! I tried to kill you that night but I didn't succeed and now you're here alive instead of my son!!" Dwain dragged me up so I sat beside the table again. 

Thomas threw a bunch of papers and photos on the table. "I got your former boss to send me some things about your past" He separated everything now so I could look at them separately. Rick had sent him all this? He told me he was going to destroy everything. I looked down at all the papers and photos. I saw a picture of the man who was my father but in younger age beside a younger looking Thomas. A picture from years ago of me, I was much younger but I was sitting beside my father by the table surrounded by men. Articles about my accident.

My head was going to explode again. I could see the car again, I was running towards it and I looked back in fear "Run!! He is right behind us!!" Stefan was right in front of me. I looked back again I saw Thomas running after us aiming at me and shot. 

"It was you! That day, you were trying to kill me! You pushed us of that cliff!" I screamed at him, I felt tears running down my cheek now. He started to laugh, "That was my second attempt to kill you that week. But you were good, hard to get!" I could feel my nose bleeding and my head was worse then ever. 

"Don't you think this is too much look at her!? She is going to bleed to death!" I heard Dwain begging. I heard a loud SLAP "She will die either way! Think about what she did to your friend! Don't tell me you have fallen for her!!" Thomas yelled at Dwain. I just heard a door close. He must have left without saying anything. 

Thomas grabbed my head and forced it down to the table. "Look at it! Look at my son that you murdered!!" I was now starring at a picture of a man, few years older than me. He had a familiar face like mine, same eyes and same color on the hair. He looked happy. "I can't remember!!" I cried out. I didn't recognize him, I had never seen him before and I can't remember killing him. 

"You killed him you had your gun at his head like this!!" I felt something hard and cold against the side of my head. He was now holding a gun at me. "Can't you remember when you took another person's life!!" He screamed. I just closed my eyes, I wasn't afraid of death. I have fooled death once before and this time maybe I can remain dead. 

But then Tyler's face pop up in my head, Nat was smiling and Lisa held her close. Behind them was everyone else. Zach, James, Jake, Leo, Linus and Patrick all smiling to me. I had a great life, I didn't want to leave it now.

Before I could do anything Thomas put away the gun, he fell down at the ground and cried. I can't believe that something I had done caused so much pain to another. No I didn't do that! That wasn't me, I'm not her!

~

The room was dark, just a lamp on the table so I could see everything on the table. I didn't want to look at them, I didn't want to remember. I thought about Tyler, I missed him wanted to be with him. I wanted to be with everyone in the house. I started to cry, what if I never get to see them again! I couldn't help cry his name out loud.

 It felt like I've been here forever, Thomas and Dwain had been here with me now six times tried to get me to remember. They had tried everything and they seem to think that hitting me would help. The door opened again for the seventh time. "Any memories back?" I heard Thomas husky voice. I just shook my head. 

"You know, I want to kill you now but I also want you to remember Liam! I want you to see his face when I pull the trigger!" He slammed my head against the table over and over again as he spoke. I could see Dwain standing nearby, he didn't say anything but looked away.

 "I'm trying!!" I screamed out. "Not good enough!!!" and he slapped me cross the face. There were more and more memories coming back but nothing about Liam. They went out again and let me lay their on the table, sobbing and bleeding.

"Baby we will fix this! I promise we'll get your parents to agreed. They wont succeed with the deal! Do you even know what's it about?" Stefan was holding my face in his hands. He looked me in the eyes before he leaned in to kiss me. We were lying on our bed, it was night and we could see the stars outside the window. I shook my head "No something about money, drugs and weapons. I've tried everything to let the deal be with us instead but they refuse. They want me to go to hell!" They was going to make me do it! I didn't want to, I loved Stefan no other person.

I screamed out loud again it hurts. I can no longer remember how it felt not having these pain. Would the other ever found me? Was they even searching for me? Did they gave up? I don't even know where I am!!