1.1

~Tyler's POV~

It's not a complicated game, we just shot so many as possible and who finished first wins. It's just a simpel way to get drunk. I'm still sober and I have never lost against Dwain. "Okay, a price for the winner? Haylee maybe?" he asked. I tightened my grip around her but it wasn't I who answered, "Hell no! Winner get a bucket to throw up in!" the look in Dwain's eyes told me he haven't met Haylee for real in her real spirit. 

I smiled with confident while Linus poured the shots along with the table. We stood in front of each other, "Start!" Adam shout. This was nothing for me, burned a bit but nothing else. Dwain was struggling as usual. And I put down the last shot and won, like always! "Way to go boss!" the guys cheered and Haylee had a little smile on her face.

"So now Dwain let's take a smoke and talk, catch up with one and another." He was to drunk and I had to lead him out. "You ugly find Nat and Lisa and stay with them" she muttered something back, only thing I could hear was "...piece of crap!" and I couldn't stop smiling.

Finally out in the fresh air I took him aside. "What do you think you're doing? Haylee isn't yours to take or hurt!" he tried to stand up straight. I knew I needed him this drunk to get the truth. "I don't want to hurt her like I usually do. I genuinely like her. She's different" he got to be kidding! Dwain Insane is what they call him. Take whoever he wants and do whatever he wants to them. He doesn't get feelings, that dude don't have a heart. But if he hurts her I'm going to check by cutting his chest up.

"Dude just leave her alone. She is my girl!" He looked confused at the tree besides me thinking that was me. "Your not allowed to have a girl! Remember how it ended last time? Dude you are engaged!" Didn't he think I knew that? No what else have I complained about all my life? "I know but I really like her!" I lied, "So screw the deal!" now he looked scarred. "You cant say that! Your parents will kill you and if they won't the McConnell's will!" I know! I know! "Just let me have her so can you at least have her in the family!" he begged. "No she's staying with me!" he looked me in the eyes steady and straighten up. He wasn't drunk just acting, that idioy! "We'll see about that! You know me, I take what I want!" he turned around and walked in. That guy is impossible.

I got my shit together and ran in after him. Why does it always have to be something when that dude come and visit!? I couldn't find him or Haylee anywhere inside. After what felt like hours of searching I found Nat and Lisa sitting on the couch. "Where is Haylee?" she gave me a confused look. "Dwain told us that you told him that he got to talk with her about something" Lisa nod beside her. Damnit! "Where did they go?" she pointed out to one of the balconies and I hurried after them. "Ty she's struggling with the party remember she's not use to this yet!" Nat yelled after me. I knew that, she's vulnerable and not on her guard as usually. I saw them from the window and he hold her around her shoulders. She looked confused at him and I swear she was little afraid to.

I pulled the door open hard and they jumped. "Hey Dwain, I changed my mind you don't have to talk to her I can do that on my own! You can go inside Nat's looking for you!" Haylee was puzzled and Dwain furious. As he walked out he whispered to me, "I'm not finished here, you will be sorry for getting in the way!" I wasn't scare of him.

"How are you feeling ugly?" she finally looked like herself. "I'm fine just overwhelmed with all this" and she looked inside at the party. I could understand that, after being locked up for about seven months this must be much to handle. "What did you miss the most when you were away?" I have to make her calm down so we could go inside again. "Well not to sound totally cold hearted I missed training!" her cheeks blushed. She didn't at least seem drunk. "You know we have a gym here if you want to train!" I gave her a little playful push. "And nobody told me? No no you guys was all over the party and don't tell me that I could train instead of shopping today, you're all idiots" and she's back.

 "What did Dwain talk about with you?" I had to know, this could make things quite difficult. "Well shitty things about you and wanted me to know that you already have a girlfriend, Jessica? But it's fine I acted on and told him I already knew everything." He did not just do that! He really want to die.