Chapter 18

<Happy Occasion>

Today is the day. The day of me being an official Princess and it was also my 17th birthday. The ballroom was filled with people like reporters, Ethan's Relatives, Ethan's school friends, My two bestie and my family. (Daphane and parents) though they were reluctant to come at first but dad insisted that they attend this ceremony to witness the future princess. I guess dad was proud because I'm his biological daughter and maybe he would used this chance to leave mom and walked back into Queen Nina's life. But knowing that he lost his prince title, it might sparks more rumours than we intended to. According to mom, dad had never intended to become a prince ever since he was disown. He might not show it but mom said that dad was passionate about his love. Apparently Daphane's mom was a forced marriage to cover up the mistake that the prince was disown. Nobody didn't know that they had two sons and this showed how serious and tight the royals kept their secrets.

I was in my room and the helpers are helping me with make ups, dress and styling of hair. It was a full on styling and I did not need to do a single thing except to move around when they asked me to. I was so nervous that I thought I would vomit butterflies out of my mouth and until now that it's going to be 5pm in the evening, Ethan was nowhere to be seen. I wondered where did he went. Finally, after fiddling with my hair, they were done. They dragged a full length mirror to me and my jaw dropped. In the mirror looking back at me was a mature girl. I wore a golden white dress like Taylor Swift's Love story one but mine was shorter than hers. I wore a 2 inch highheels and my hair was bun up with a few strains coming out. With the ring Ethan have me on my finger, everything is ready and set to go. I was enchanted by my dress and at the same time, I felt as if I am in another's body. I looked like a legit princess, not one that had learnt from scratch. It was like magic did it work and I became a new girl.

"You look stunning." Ethan voice came and I flinched slightly. I turned around and there he was, standing by the door, smiling at me. Oh how could he not be more Prince Charming? He was so dashing that he would outshone the diamonds. He wore a golden white tux and his hair was combed and gel nicely. He looked just like a prince coming out of a fairytale book. (What am I saying? He's the prince in my fairytale story) I smile at him and he came over to hug me. While the helpers retreated out of the room, giving the both of us some privacy. Even being near Ethan after so long, I would always have butterflies in my stomach. After hugging, he let go but his hands linger on my waist. "You look..... Well....." I said when he used a hand to gesture himself and I pretended to think.

"Well...." he asked me and raised an eyebrow at me. Seeing him so paranoid about his outfit and look was so hilarious. One look at our outfit and everyone would know that we fit each other. Come on, Ethan was always top notch handsome and every living breathing girl in Gardenia wants to get a piece of him. Just that I got him whole to myself. So, to the girls/woman out there, too bad for you but Ethan's mine! "Ugly." I said and sticked my tongue out at him. He faked like he was being shot and he placed a hand over his heart before chasing after me and trying to tickle me. I screamed and ran around my room which is a little difficult in the dress I'm in. I didn't wanted to ruin my dress or make up so I tried my best to run lightly.

Just when I was about to turned and ran the other direction, Ethan tripped and fell on something on the floor and it sent the both of us crushing onto my bed. Because Ethan had grabbed me by the waist when he was tripping. Ethan was on top of me and I have to admit, he smelled extra good today. Like a mixture of strawberry and honey. He stared into my eyes and I realize our faces are only inches apart. He didn't seems to move forward so I made no attempt to do so too. Having him here with me was all that I could asked for and we were both entranced by each other's eyes. I felt his body warmth and if this was many many months ago, I would have blushed the hell out of my make up. But now I felt like kissing him & getting drowned in the moment.