The Story Of Us

Description//

Andrea's life takes a turn when her and her bestfriends Natalie and Cora get involved with the 3 hottest guys in Lincoln High.

Andrea, Natalie, and Cora are not popular. They're not nerds or geeks either, they're just normal students just making their way through just counting the days till graduation.

Alexander, Valentino, and Xavier were pretty much the opposite. popularity and labels never interested them. they were itching to get out of LA.

One afternoon, Their paths crash into each others building a friendship or maybe more. Secrets unveil and Haunting paths return.

Follow the six on a uplifting journey of growing, heartbreak, and realizing that they all might have more in common than they thought was possible

| this book contains bad language and topics about, drugs, rape and sexual harassment, bullying, self harm, and bullying that may be triggering to some.|

-------------------------------------

I wanna talk about the story and the describtion because it kinda confuses me too.  The story is mainly about Andrea and Alexnder or Alec. Its basically about how Andrea catches Alexander and his bestfriends (Valentino and Xavier)  attention. Valentino and Xavier later meet Natalie and cora and their stories are with them.  So, its also about them but mainly about Andrea and Alexander. It will also be told in many points of views so you can see whats going on in Natalie's brain or even Luna one of brooke's "minions." I think this is better because you get to see why people do what they do and what's going through their brain while they do this.  I think thats all that I need to explain about this story now, I hope you enjoy! 

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

10/21/17

9:28 pm