Chapter Eight: Amazing Dates

I speed down the marble tile searching for him. "Oh hey Andy what are you doing here? "If you want to live to see a date with Cora I suggest you get out of my way." He moves out of my way and puts his hands up in surrender.

I fist his shirt into my hands and look at his eyes. "Where. Is. My. Journal." "What I don't know what you're talking about, let go of my shirt Andy." "It was in my locker the last time I saw it it was in my locker and you made fun of it in detention. Now where. Is. It.."

"Andy let go of my shirt." He unfolds my hands then placed his on my shoulder. "I don't have your journal." "Do you have any idea of what is in that notebook? Things that could literally ruin me Alec. Secrets that not even Nat or Cora know." That's the last thing I say to him. "Good luck on your date Val." "Yea thanks." I start walking down to where I know there's no one.

---

"Hello? Andy i know you're in hear I heard your playing from across the school." Natalie jokes. Whenever something happened to any of the three of us, we would go down to the orchestra room. It was kinda like our safe place, somewhere to hide and no one would find us.

"Over hear." I call out from one of the practice rooms. I hear her shoes click against the floor as she makes her way to the door. She looks at me and sighs. "Dear dear andrea. What will we ever do with you." She sits down on the chair next to me. "You heard what happened." I whisper kinda regretting it. She nods, "Andy, he thinks he did something to piss you off when he didn't do anything.

"I felt it again." I blurt out tears rushing in. "Yesterday, We were talking and he asked me to play and he just kept staring at me and the same feeling I had when I met Austin." She looks at me with sad eyes and hugs me tightly. "Oh honey it's okay." She says crying with me, remembering all the memories.

"He's not here anymore he can't do anything. Alexander is not him okay Andrea?" I nod, "Come on Get yourself cleaned up and let's head to science you already missed two classes.

--------------

I'm in science class and Alec won't stop staring at me. I haven't talked to him since I accused him of stealing my journal. I don't think he understands the things I have in that journal. I've had that journal for 11 years and it has all my crushes names,song lyrics,everything about my past and more.

---

"That one...Wait wait no the other one." Nat states at Cora who looks like she is going to die because of Nats words. "Just pick an outfit." I whine wanting this to be over. Nat narrows her eyes at me. "I want her to look good. Why do you think I picked everything in your closet even what you're wearing at this exact moment."

"I frown and look at my outfit. I had a loose pink v-neck shirt tucked into my ripped high waisted short. Damn it, she had picked this outfit. And the one from the day before, and the day before, OKAY maybe she had picked all of our outfits."

"What about that jacket with that white knit shirt and those light wash jeans and those beige wedges." I tell her and she thinks then looks at Nat as I roll my eyes. "I'm going to go try that on." Minutes later she comes out with the outfit I had requested.

"Wow Andy I think my fashion sense is rubbing off on you." Nat says excitedly giving me a high five. I lazily return the high five and lay my head on my bed headboard while putting another chip in my mouth as they bicker about hairstyles.

I was starting to feel guilty for putting the blame on Alec, Maybe he hadn't done it and I was judging too fast.I hear three knocks on my front door and I stand up balancing on my feet and walk downstairs to the door.

I open the mahogany door and see Xavier scratching the back oh his neck.

I smile looking at him. "Oh hey Xavier." I look over my shoulder to scream: "ITS XAVIER." I turn back to face him. "Hey what are you doing here?" He appears a little anxious. "Uh yeah uh I was roaming around the school and I saw this notebook in the cafeteria..." He says holding up my notebook. My eyes widen.