Chapter Five: Torture

Alexander

    The three of us were at Val's house playing video games while Xavier read some stupid book "for fun." I looked back at him as he laid on Valentino's bed, his eyes following the little black letters. I scoffed and looked back at the screen filled with blood and injured players. "Dude, why are you reading? Do you like torturing yourself or something?"

    He sits up closing the book carefully. "The only torture I endure is having out with you two idiots." He says jokingly. I turn around and furrow my eyebrows look at a book laying next to me. I pick it up and throw it at him aiming for his head. He catches it before it hits him and lays it down next to his other one. "You scum, books have feelings too." He whispers. I roll my eyes and get back to the game.

    "Ha! Killed you!" Val exclaim as 'DEAD' pops up on my half of the screen. "Damn it!" I exclaim as I throw the controller aside. My mind randomly went to the girl from school, Andrea, I believe. I don't even know why but I haven't been able to think about anything else but her. I've never seen anyone so uninterested in me.

    She annoyed me and captivated me at the same time. I shake the thoughts out of my head and lean on the mattress. "Aw is alexander still thinking about Andrea from school." Val teases throwing a pillow to my head.

    "Still thinking about her friend?" I question making him back down. "At least i'm making a move on her unlike you who only wants to get laid. I'm trying to settle down." I laugh at his words. "Settle down? What are we 30, we should be having fun. One night stands, drunken nights, and party after party."

    Xavier scoffs once again. "I think you guys have had enough one night stands to last you a lifetime." Valentino and I laugh "But think about it." Valentino continues. "Wouldn't it be good to just have one person and to actually care for them instead of just fucking them?" I stay silent, I can't argue that wouldn't be nice. Having one girl and give her all my attention and not having to worry about others.

"Sure, as nice as that would be there's no girl at our school that doesn't like us just for our looks and that doesn't want a good fuck, so there's no chance. We all go and start doing what we were doing before. Just with a certain irritating person dancing in my mind.

--------------------------------------------------

12/8/17

2:55 pm