Chapter Seven: Stupid

"I have a question for you all.." Miss Jones says sitting on the edge of the her desk. I seriously don't even know why I'm here. especially with Alec, Val, Xavier, Nat ,Cora, Brooke, and her two bitches; Luna & Quinn.

"Do any of you have 12,000 dollars?" No one in my row raises their hand, I look behind me and I see Brooke raising her hand with a smirk planted on her face. "We get it, your rich." I sneered. She narrows her eyes at me when she heard a few laughs spreading between students.

Miss Jones speaks again, "Let me rephrase that, do any of you have 12,000 every year for every year, and to only spend it on one human." No. I thought I could live my whole live without going to sex ed. It's so awkward especially with Alec in here. "This can't be happening." I whisper to myself. "Luckily the rate of teen pregnancies has dropped, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be responsible while doing the..deed."

I try to contain myself but I can't I feel like i'm going to explode into millions of pieces. I don't know what got into me but I turned around to face Brooke, "Yeah, especially for brooke, who knows if she even knows what a condom is." "At least people want to have sex with me."

"I might not be the girl everyone wants, but at least i'm not the girl everyone's had." I hear a few 'ouuuu's' and 'burns' around the classroom.

She gasps "You really think you can insult me like that." She gets up gripping onto her desk. I stand up as well. "Oh I'm sorry were you offended when I called you a slut? I didn't know it was a secret."

"Oh yea, well..well..well at least i'm not the one being desperate towards Alexander knowing that you're too ugly for him." She says knowing she just pushed a button." Alec speaks up "Oh this is amazing I could watch this for hours." I shot him a look that said "If you don't shut up you're next." He puts his hands up in defense.

I sit back down "Is that seriously the best you can do?"

Cora looks at Miss Jones who is silently laughing at her phone. "Miss Jones. Aren't you going to do anything" Miss Jones straightened up. They seriously couldn't have picked another teacher for sex ed? Don't get me wrong she is one of my favorite teachers, but you want a 25 year old who is really pretty teaching sex ed?

"Brooke sit down." brooke grunts in responds but does as she's told. "Okay this.." she's say holding out a golden wrapper. " Is a condom." I put my hands on my temples. "This isn't happening." She continues.." Since all of you are seniors this year, this is the year where you really start thinking about what you are going to do for a living, if you want start a family.

And if the answer to my last question is 'no i'm not ready for a family' then you really need to know how these work." She walks behind her desk and gets out a fucking banana. "I'm going to show you how to put one on." I start blushing at the topic. I turn my head 90 degrees and see Alec laughing at my reaction. He sees me looking at me and sends a wink my way. I roll my eyes and turn back around.

Miss Jones sits down and starts to take the wrapper off of the condom. 'I need to get out of here.' Before she puts it on the banana I fake gasp at my phone and everyone looks at me.

"Is there a problem Andrea?" "Yes actually, I just got a text from my mother,who gave birth to me, and she said that my plant died. Yea it was a really special plant i've had it ever since I was born. So yea I gotta go." I say walking out.

I open my locker and get my bag out of there. I dropped my wallet so I bend down to get it and I feel the wind of my locker getting shut. I straighten back up and reopen my locker seeing Luna. "Hey Luna...where's Brooke's other bitch?"

I hear a scoff and saw Quinn going from behind me to where Luna was. "Why can't you just understand in that little brain of yours that Alexander isn't yours, he's Brooke's. I'm sorry if you can't handle the truth." She says slightly nodding.