Chapter Nine: Concert Night

I vomited into the toilet. Hugging the cool sides, trying to contain the sounds of my wrenching and sobs. I look at my raw thighs and start crying even harder. The door opens and closes almost immediately. And i try my best to no show my red thighs.

Ashton's room is closest to me so he probably heard me through the thin walls. He wraps his arms around me and read his chin on top of my head. "Shhh shh It's going to be ok Andrea." I could have sworn I heard his voice crack.

He sniffs "It's been two years. Please tell me what happened that makes you wake up in the middle of the night every day and makes you throw up and cry." I nod. "No I-I can't." He sighs and hugs me tighter.

*~*~*~*~*~*

"Today's homework will be for the rest of the week since it is a bit long. You're going to make five poems. One For your past self. One for your future self. One for your future husband/wife. And one for a social issue. And one for one of your parents."

The bell rings and I hurry out of the class. I hear someone calling out my name far behind me. "Andy Andy wait up." The tall male catches up to me as I try to speed down to the cafeteria. I roll my eyes. "What do you want Alec." "I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out before your concert."

I wasn't in a good mood today,Nat and Cora knew that I was throwing up again so they decided to not push it. Alec apparently didn't get the memo.

"Why it's not like you want to get to know me anyways, don't you have someone to fuck later today. You know what don't even bother coming to the concert wouldn't want to disturb your precious time." I walk past him bumping my shoulder on his arm since he was so tall.

I go sit down alone in a table far away from everyone. I'm on my phone scrolling down Pinterest and I feel someone's presence next to me. I slowly turn around Alec smiling at me.

"What part don't you understand about leave.me.alone.?" I say through my teeth. He simply shrugs. "You don't really mean it." I narrow my eyes. "You think you know everyone oh so well don't you." His smile fades. "You think that you'll come around and everyone will be happy and want to smother you? Well get a reality check Alexander, life isn't always so easy. People have problems and struggle everything doesn't come easy to everyone."

I leave the table leaving him speechless. And I go to the only place where I can clear my mind.

*~*~*~*~*

"Andy this is the second time this week, you in here?" I stop playing at the sound of my name. "Yea Nat." I poke the floor with my bow keeping my head down. "Andy. Alec told me what you said to him." I sit down keeping my head down and she sighs.

"Andy I know you are throwing up at night again. Your brothers told me before school. Andy, Alec doesn't know. He thinks that he seriously did something wrong to piss you off, when the only thing is that you're scared of liking someone again."

Her eyes soften. "Andy. You don't know him yet why judge him so quickly. I start putting instrument away while she's talking. "Natalie, He has a reputation and a big one. Besides if I keep talking to him Brooke will take my heart out. I don't feel like going through the trouble and pain."

She keeps a serious face. "He's going tonight." I huff a breath and walk out.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Cora's POV

I stopped at my locker putting in my combination and opening it to reveal all my books and a picture of me, nat, and andy. I smile at the picture as I close my red locker and make my way to my next classroom.

Before I entered my classroom Val hurries in front of me his lips into a lopsided grin and his hands behind his back.

"Oh hey Val what's going on?" I say lightly biting my lip looking over him. His white shirt clinging onto him. His red and blue plaid shirt disorganized because of his running over here. His Dark Blue pants slightly wrinkled. And his white converse looking almost new.