Chapter Seven: Hello Neighbor

"ASHTON, AIDEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?" I yell at my two brothers who are dying of laughter at this very moment. "I'm-I'm sorry Andy it's just S-So funny when you get mad." Ashton tries to spit out while laughing.

I was sleeping like a normal person would on a saturday morning. Then BOOM a cold wet substance was poured onto me. They poured icy cold water on me. "Haha, very funny."

The rest of the week was normal enough. Brooke's empty threats, Alec's calculadora kissing the back of my head, Xavier's sarcastic remarks,Vals comebacks to Miss Ambers the science teacher. Cora blabbering about how she couldn't have a study date with Val, and Nat's remarks about how attractive Xavier is.

"Can you please explain to me why you woke me up at..." I say looking at my phone. "10 am? On a SATURDAY." Ashton smiles. "Actually yes...We have new neighbors." "And that has to do with me because?" Aiden speaks up. "Well I met one of the neighbors and it's a guy around your age ashton's actually but he goes to your high school.

"I still don't get how this has to do with me." They roll their blue eyes. "He was pretty cool and you need to meet some new people." I sigh "If I go say "Welcome neighbors" will you let me go back to sleep?" "Whatever you say, but go get changed your clothes is wet." "Really I had no idea." I say through my teeth. He shrugs and leaves.

I get up and go take a shower. I let my hair air dry so it can go to its wavy state. I put on a black shirt, jean shorts, and a yellow cardigan with some sandals.

I walk down the stairs "where's mom?" Ashton throws me an apple."work." I nod catching the apple and going next door. I see a Uhaul truck, huh they just got here. I knock on the door with a smile on my face. "Hi i'm Andrea....." The smile on my face vanished turning into a scowl. "What are you doing here?" Alec gives me a innocent smile. "Didn't you hear? I moved in next door." "Yea no shit." "Hey hey hey there's no need to curse."

"Whatever where are your parents?" He shrugs "I don't know, at their house?" I shake my head in confusion "What you live here alone?" He laughs "What of course not." "Then who do you live with." When he was about to answer when Xavier and Val came out the door.

Val smiles "Hello neighbor." My mouth widens. I look at Alec. Then Val. Then Xavier. Then back at Alec.

I start going back to my house. "No,no,no,no,no,no." I keep repeating "no" until I get to my room and grab my phone. I call Cora then add Nat onto the call. "Hello?" "What's up" "Cora, Nat you will not believe how much the universe hates me." Nat speaks up. "I'm no genius, but let me guess....a shit load?" I nod but then realize they can't see me. "Yes. So today my brothers poured water on me. Then they made me go greet the new neighbors because one of them was around my age. And guess who it was."

"Who?" They both say. "Alexander." "No way." "Yes, Oh but he's not alone. He's living with Valentino And Xavier." "Oh my god." "I'm so going to your house more often." I sigh "Well I gotta go figure out how i'm going to pretend they aren't living next to me, i will talk to you guys later." "Okay bye."

After the phone call ends I hear rustling in the room across mine. I move the curtain to see what's making the noise. I see a shirtless Alec with a box that has "Alexander's books" written on the side. He sees me and yells outside the door. "Dibs on this room!" He looks back at me.. "What? Like what you see?" "I've seen better." "Oh yea?" He takes out a cigarette and I shift uncomfortably. I narrow my eyes trying to hold back my anger. "Don't talk to me when your smoking." I shut the curtains and lay on my bed holding a picture of me and my dad. "I miss you."

----

Three hours later I'm on the couch and having a flash marathon. I have been so caught up with school and detention to watch all my shows.