Chapter Five: Nicknames

"Sisterrrr. Wakey wakey." I hear a faint voice whisper in my ear. I groan in response and turn around. I'm seconds from falling back asleep, then the door flies open. Two voices speak up "Ready for school little sis?" I groan again "five more minutes." I murmur. "No can do."

Before I know it my blanket gets swept up under me and I'm on the floor. "What the hell was that for?!" Ashton looks at me with a stern look. "Language Andy." I roll my eyes and push them out of my room.

I clean the dried drool off my cheek and go into my closet. Since today is a bit more chilly than other days I decide with some leather black pants, a denim sleeveless collared shirt, hooped earrings, red lipstick, and big glasses. The weekend definitely needed a speeding ticket.

I make my way down the stairs. "Since when do you guys wake up early?" They both shrug not looking my way. "Come on we will take you to school." "Fine." I say going outside.

I walk into school and head to my locker. I put in my combination and open my locker. I get my language arts and Math books plus the most important thing ever....my diary. If anyone ever got this marbled book I would be doomed, there are too many secrets in here.

I gather all my books and close and see Brooke Taylor. Waist length chocolate brown hair, dreamy brown eyes, perfectly tan skin... She makes me sick.

"Oh hey Andy." She says with her fake sweet smile on. "Hello Brooke." I return the fake smile.

"So a little bird told me that you talked to Alexander... My alexander." I give her a pathetic laugh "Well if birds are talking to you I think you need to get off the drugs."

"Listen here Nerd, people like you, don't talk to people like Alexander and me." "People like me? Last time I checked we are all humans. So come up with better come back and then talk to me."

She looks at my books, "Whatcha got there?" I step back and give her a smirk. "The first test you've ever passed, your STD test." She narrows her eyes at me, "Just stay away from him." she says as she leaves bumping into my shoulder.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Psss, Andy....Andy....ANDY."

I ignore the voice behind me. Something hits the back if my head hard. Did he really just throw a calculator. I turn my seat around "Really? A calculator. Do you even know how to spell calculator? I'm surprised you have one." Alexander rolls his eyes "How dumb do you think I am?"

"Do you really want her to answer that?" I smile "Thanks Xavier." "Okay okay can you two stop flirting it's painful to see."

"Oh i'm sorry I forgot you don't have any friends that are girls because you fuck them all." "Okay you know what."

"What?"

The language arts teacher slams one hand on her desk making me jump "ALEXANDER ANDY STOP ARGUING I KNOW YOU BOTH ALREADY HAVE DETENTION TODAY, DO YOU WANT ANY MORE?"

"No." We both say

"Okay then SHUT UP."

*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm debating whether even going to detention. The register lady doesn't even look at me and the teacher would look like he's dead if he didn't snore so loudly.

"No, You have to go." I groan "Ughh why Cora?" "You are not risking getting anymore detention you can't miss anymore practice." I sigh in defeat. "Fine bye guys."

I walk up to the register lady to see her name. "Stupid Bertha." I enter the detention room put my stuff down in the nearest desk and leave. "where she going now?" I hear someone say.

I keep walking and go to my locker and get my Journal or diary. I go back to the detention room and sit at the back. I put down my notebook and start writing. "What is that, your little diary where you write about your dreams of me?"

I roll my eyes and meet his hazel ones. "Being a dick won't make yours any bigger." He scoffs "I have never been so insulted." Valentino give him a laugh And Xavier speaks up "you don't listen much, do you?"

I try to cover my laugh with a cough. Alexander sends me a serious face. "Oh come on Alec, It was just a joke don't take it to the ass.

He wrinkled his nose in confusion then looks around the room. "Who's Alec?" "Um you who else?" He still has a confused expression. I sigh and explain. "I like to give nicknames to people I hate."

He narrows his eyes at me, "Fine, Andy." I laugh, "ouch only my family and friends call me Andy." Valentino laughs at this. "Shut up val." He gasps 'Oh my god! I have a nickname!"

"Val we already call you that." Xavier says trying to put some sense into that boys brain. "Shut up and let me have my moment." He exclaims. What about Xavier?" I look at Xavier who is sitting on the desk looking unbothered." I shake my head. "Out of the three of you, He's the one i actually like."

Before I can hear their reaction I stop paying attention to them and put my earbuds in. I start humming along to the songs on my playlist.

*~*~*~*~*

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Cora shrieks. "Ahh this is amazing."Nat says while munching on some popcorn. Cora looks at Nat. "Shut up nat, Andy I can't tutor Val he's like one of the hottest people at our school and you know how I am around boys." She says cringing.

After detention I told my mom I was going to Coras house to practice. That's the only way she would let me out of the house.

"Come on Cor, It can't be as bad as what happened with James." I tell her. She cringed once again remembering what had happened.

In junior year there was this kid named James, He asked Cora to tutor him since we had a big exam coming up. Cora thought it was suspicious because he was one of the smartest kids in our class but nevertheless agreed.

He volunteered his house. Cora went to his house and he admired that he didn't need any tutoring. When he was going to ask her out when the most embarrassing thing happened, he threw up on her.

Nat laughs remembering what happened. Cora shoots her a glare. "Cora, Im positive Val won't throw up on you." "Fine, just tell me where and when. I grin at her. "I knew you would, I mean we know how much you like him it was just a matter of time." Cora looks at me baffled "What I-I don't like Valentino what why would you ever think that I don't-okay i'll shut up."

"Yea I would suggest that."

'''''''''''''

3/28/18

4:55 

word count: 1119