f o u r

Stiles' POV

It's been months since I've been in Beacon Hills, and I decided to come back for my Senior Year. Maddie wouldn't let me go alone, though, and neither would the rest of my new pack. So we climbed into our cars and drove away.

After a few hours, I arrived at my father's house, my old home. I climb out of my new matte black Jeep with mountain ash mixed into the paint and clambered to the front door. You could say I've grown out of my clumsiness with my new powers, and my style has changed a bit.

I've dropped the baggy jeans and flannels for better-fitting jeans and a leather jacket. My hair has grown a little bit, and I have more muscles now. Needless to say, I look pretty badass. My new pack is one of the strongest in the world, even though it only consists of five members: me, Maddie, Connor, Nate, and Emily. Our powers span so far over the range of supernatural, and the power comes easy to everyone. Funny how everyone knows our pack as The S Pack, but no one actually knows who we are and what we look like. Although they know some of what out powers consist of, they mostly just fear our name.

Finally, I gain enough courage to to knock on the door and look back at the other cars that parked down the street to keep my dad from getting suspicious. The door opens, and my dad looks at me for a few seconds in silence and confusion.

He almost looks pained. "Please tell me you are who I think you are and not another one of these mind games," he says, and my heart twitches in my chest.

"Dad? It's me. It's really me." We stare at each other for a moment before he pulls me into a hug, and I grip onto his t shirt.

I can feel my neck getting a little wet, and I realize he's crying. After all the time I've been gone, I didn't even think about how it would affect my dad. To come home to a short letter saying that I was leaving for an unsaid amount of time to an unsaid location must have taken a toll on him. With that thought, a tear fall out of my eye, followed by many more. "Stiles, I've missed you so much. Oh my God. Come in," he says as he pulls back and opens the door wider to let me pass. I thank him, and walk into the house, everything exactly how I left it. "Your room is exactly as you left it; I haven't touched anything because I knew you would be back."

I look up at him. "Thanks, Dad, but I don't think I'm moving back in. Maddie and I bought a house together with a few of my other friends."

He looks shocked. "Madelyn is here? Tell her to get her ass up here and tell me hello!" He laughs lightly, and I look over my shoulder to see Maddie bouncing up the the house. Her and her supernatural hearing, I swear.

"Hey, Papa S, how have you been?" Maddie grins and envelopes Dad in a hug. The way they act is like they saw each other the other day, not years ago.

He sighs. "The past few months have been hard, but now I have you and my son back, everything is perfect." He smiles and wipes a few tears from his eyes. Then, he checks the time. "Well, it's getting late and I have work tomorrow. I would take the day off, but you know I can't do that." We nod in understanding. "But tell you what. We'll have to catch up soon, maybe at this new place of yours."

I laugh. "Sure thing, Dad. But we have school tomorrow, so how about after your shift?" I offer and look at Maddie, who nods in agreement.

"Yeah, that would be great! I'll see you guys tomorrow then," my dad smiles and hugs Maddie goodbye. She leaves, and Dad pulls me into a hug once again. "It's good to have you back, Stiles. Please, do me a favor and don't leave me again please?"

I nod reassuringly before cracking a smile. "I wouldn't dream of it."