t h i r t e e n

3rd Person POV

Scott tried to keep his cool whenever he saw Stiles or any of the members of The S Pack, but if he was being honest, he felt threatened. Stiles is probably the strongest supernatural to ever exist, and that bothers him.

How did this happen? How was he able to have all of that power while remaining controlled in every situation?

Scott was at his locker, and Kira approached him, almost hesitantly. But Scott has to just be paranoid. Because, why would Kira, his girfriend, be hesitant to approach him? "Hey, Scott," she smiles up at him, and he leans down to kiss her. "How are you?" She asks, truly concerned.

Kira has noticed that he hasn't been himself lately, and she's assumed it's because of the reappearance of his best friend. And on top of that, Stiles came back immensely powerful, and he wanted nothing to do with Scott and the others. He seemed to only be back in Beacon Hills because of his father.

Melissa doesn't know about Stiles yet, and Scott doesn't plan on letting her know. She would only want to see him, and her excitement to know that Stiles was back would only bring him more pain. Scott know it's selfish, but he can't bring himself to be guilty about it. He knows that Melissa cried herself to sleep for over a month after Stiles disappeared, and he knows that she had been depressed for even longer. It was like actually losing her son, considering Scott and Stiles were pretty much brothers. And as much as Scott doesn't want to admit it, he misses that.

He thought that the void could be filled by other members of his pack, but boy was he wrong. As sarcastic as Liam was, he couldn't compete with Stiles. As caring as Lydia was, she was nothing compared to Stiles. Sure, Mason was smart, and so was Lydia, but Stiles thought in a way no one else could. Kira may always be there for him, but Stiles did it in a way that wasn't so obsessive. It was almost like he wasn't there, but it was known that he always was. Isaac would always crack jokes in serious situations, but it just wasn't the same. Stiles was the only person that Scott would ever consider a brother, and no one else would ever compare. Even though Scott doesn't want to admit it, he misses Stiles, but he knows that he ruined that relationship between them, and that was something that he doubted he was ever going to get back.

"Um, Scott?" A hand waved in front of his dazed face, and he shook his head to snap back into it.

"Oh, hi Kira. Uh, what did you say?" He sheepishly asks, scratching the back of his head.

She furrows her eyebrows in concern. "I asked how you were doing, but even I know that you're not doing very well. Want to talk about it?" Her slender fingers found his.

Scott sighs. "I don't know what's wrong with me, Kira. It's like everything reminds me of Stiles, and it hurts. You know I haven't even told my mom about him yet? I mean, you probably think I'm pathetic now, but-"

Kira interrupts him as Lydia and Malia approach. "No, Scott. It's not pathetic. You two were brothers. Besides, I think this is getting to everyone. Everyone misses him, the old him. The one that would trip over his own two feet and then make a sarcastic comment about how the floor monsters were after him. The one that would make up a ridiculous plan that miraculously works every single time. The one that only thought of himself as the comic relief, but in reality, he was so much more. Without him, this pack wouldn't be where it is today. But he's moved on, and now we have to as well." She finishes her speech and blushes as Scott's jaw drops for a few seconds before she reaches up and closes it.

Lydia and Malia shared a look as he pulled Kira in for a fierce hug. The girls put the pieces together and smile sadly. They missed Stiles too, especially Lydia. She realized that she loved Stiles after his panic attack in the locker room, and she kissed him. But she never let him know. However now he's moved on to Maddie, and Lydia feels like she has to be happy for him. He was pining over her since the fourth grade, and she was too dumb to realize.

Malia was the girl that was actually dating Stiles before he left, but she didn't feel that way about him anymore. She knew that him and Lydia were a better match anyway. They always had been.

Stiles stood by his own locker, and he couldn't help but smile softly. They missed him. He couldn't exactly decide if he missed them or not. On one hand, they kicked him out of the pack, and he doubted they had any guilt about it. But on the other hand, they were pretty much his only friends for as long as he could remember. He doesn't know where he'd be if they hadn't been a part of his life. But then those thoughts become clouded as his vision danced with black spots, and the earth seemed to shake underneath him.

Connor came to meet him, and he came just in time to see Stiles collapse to the ground. Shock coursed through him as he dropped his books and ran to his side. He was confused. Stiles' body was twitching, but he appeared to be unconscious. He looked around to find no one suspicious, just some people worried about Stiles, as he was probably the best thing to happen to this town in a long time.

"Maddie!" He called, knowing that she would hear him from wherever she was in the school. "Get Emily and Nate and meet me at Stiles' locker. Quickly! Something's wrong!"

By this time, the halls have cleared for the most part, just a few stragglers that were eyeing Connor and Stiles suspiciously. Within a minute, the remaining three of The S Pack arrived with worry creasing their faces.

Stiles' back arched, and he breathed, "Scott," before continuing his twitching.

Everyone that was conscious looked at each other. "You heard him. Get Scott!" Connor whisper-yelled from his placed on the floor with Stiles' head in his lap.

Nate was the first to break out of his daze, and he turned and took off down the hall.

//Author's Note//

Thanks again for reading! Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment!

Until next time... <3