t w e n t y - s i x

3rd Person POV

Sure, the bodies were a big deal, but this was Stiles, and everyone was worried about the state of their friend. Malia and Isaac helped Lydia get back to the car before driving off in the direction of the Stilinski household. Isaac had to drive considering Lydia's current mental state. It wasn't even a possibility of Malia getting behind the wheel, for obvious reasons. But to be completely honest, being locked in a freezer for the majority of his life took a toll on his ability to stay focused in small spaces. So needless to say, the car ride there wasn't a very pleasant one. Isaac's moves were very jerky and sudden, causing Malia to tighten her grip on the seat belt beside him.

"Isaac," Malia tried while glancing worriedly at him then back to the slick road. Puddles were scattered from the rain yesterday, and it wasn't helping Isaac's panicked movements. Isaac acted as if he didn't hear her.  "Isaac!" She tried a bit louder. But he kept his face forward, as if in a trance. He didn't even flinch at the volume of her voice.

Malia let out a growl and returned her gaze to the winding road and the scenery that was zooming by at an alarming rate. Finally she reached a hand out and placed it on top of his, softly gliding them along the wheel. Isaac's staggered breathing slowed to a normal pace, and his eyes narrowed back to normal. Malia kept her hand there as she found as much comfort in it as Isaac did. She hasn't felt this content since... Stiles.

The scenery around us passed at a slower rate, and he breathes, "Thank you." Malia just offers a small smile and basks in the now pleasant ride. Not to mention her left hand warming where it's touching Isaac's.

Lydia's random mumbles grew quiet, and the car glided much smoother down the road and onto Stiles' street.

Once in the driveway, the three stumble out and throw themselves inside. The door was wide open, and shouts and crashes were heard from inside. This only made the three move faster.

"Stiles! You need to calm down! What happened?" Scott seemed to be panicking, and it only took one glance in the boy's direction to see why. Stiles was yelling incoherently and throwing anything he could get his hands on at the wall. His pack was trying to calm him without getting too close.

Nate was sitting in the corner with his head in his hands, and Emily was beside him trying to calm his rapid breaths. Only Stiles knew exactly what to do with Nate when he was having a Banshee vision, and Emily was frantically trying to remember what Stiles does, but it doesn't help that Stiles is actually panicking no less than ten feet away from the pair.

"Stiles stop it right now! This is so childish!" Maddie continues to scold, but Stiles seemed to not be aware of his surroundings. He was blocking everyone out, and the Hale-McCall pack was clueless as to why. Stiles was normally pretty level-headed- well for the most part. There were times where his temper got the best of him, but most of the time, Stiles was the one calming his friends down and showing them another perspective.

"What's wrong?" Lydia demands while taking shelter behind Derek, who was trying to catch everything before it made contact with the dented wall. Deciding better of it, she moved to behind Scott, where Kira was stationed. Liam and Hayden were rushing up the stairs with Mason and Corey in tow, looking for something that could help their hysteric friend. Theo was watching the whole thing from his relaxed position on the couch, and Malia growled in his direction. He just gave her a smirk, but it disappeared when he noticed the linked hands between her and Isaac.

Connor ran over to them, shielding the pack with some type of air safeguard. He yells back to them, "We don't know. He got a letter, and we haven't gotten to see it. He won't stay still enough for Maddie to pinpoint a spell on him. But ever since he read that thing, he's been going crazy."

Lydia set her jaw and stepped out from behind the shelter. She approached Stiles cautiously, having to dodge a few objects flying her way in the process. Once she finally made the fifteen foot difference, she yelled, "Stiles! You need to stop!" The she threw her arms around his body, which he almost immediately relaxed into. Suddenly feeling thoroughly exhausted, Stiles drops to the ground, taking Lydia with him. She lets out a yelp in surprise and slowly backs away until she takes a seat on her knees.

Stiles pulls his knees into his chest in a fetal position before letting out a sob. "They're here," his voice cracks in despair, and Connor slowly lets down his shield.

Scott rushes to his side. "Who's here, buddy?" Scott questions gently, like an adult speaking to a small child. He carefully takes his best friend's arm, and Stiles winces in pain when Scott's fingers come in contact with the boy's wrist. Scott jumps in surprise and pulls it back to inspect it. He pulls down Stiles' long sleeve to reveal a bruised and swollen wrist, and the discoloration spreads up his thumb and throughout his palm. Carefully, he envelopes the smaller hand in between his, and Scott's veins turn black as he winces.

Stiles allows himself to take a deep breath as the pain leaves his body. He didn't have the strength to pull his injured hand out of Scott's so he let him take his pain. Finally, after many silent minutes, Stiles whispers, "Deucalion's pack is here, and they have my dad."

Author's Note: Surprise! I wasn't planning on updating today, but I wasn't really feeling the whole history essay, so I wrote this! Please continue to comment because it makes me super happy for the rest of the day! Oh and vote too please :)