Chapter 15

A/N soooo....smut. If you don't like gay/anal sex I suggest you don't read this chapter. But If you do I'd love some feedback! It's been a while since I wrote a smut scene:|
-Claire

****

Harry grabbed my arm and helped me out of the hot tub and we giggled all the way into the house.

"Uhm, would you mind doing it on the couch? It's leather so it doesn't Matter if it gets wet and the bed is all cloth-"

I pressed my mouth against Harry's, cutting him off with with a heated kiss. He sat on the couch and I straddled his lap, grinding softly on his lap.

He moaned into my mouth hotly and I whimpered as he gripped my thighs, massaging them gently.

“Harry.” I breathed.

“You sure you’re alright with this?” He let go of my thighs and cupped my face in his large hands, forcing me to look him in the eyes. “How does your chest feel?”

“Fine. I’m fine Harry. I promise.” I said sincerely. “I want this. I want you. All of you."

Harry dropped his head down so he could lean our foreheads together. He stared at me with those piercing green eyes. I felt like he was staring into my soul or something.

We resumed kissing and Harry started bucking his hips upwards after a few minutes. The air in the room was thick and hot. Harry slipped his hand into my shorts again, but this time he was trying to pull them off.

I stood obediently and he scooted forward to tug them down. The air hit my dick as it bobbed up, almost touching my tummy. I blushed as Harry’s eyes drifted down my body to my lower regions.

Without warning he dropped to his knees in front of the couch and took me into his mouth. I let out a surprised ‘Oh’ as the wet heat enveloped me.

He tightened his lips, creating more suction and my arms flailed, looking for something to grab onto. I ended up putting one in his hair and the other on his cheek. I could feel my dick sliding in and out of his mouth through his cheek and I moaned breathlessly.

He used one of his hands to pump what he couldn’t fit in his mouth and looked up at me with wet, innocent eyes. He didn’t look 25 in that moment. I didn’t feel 20. I felt like were just a couple of teenagers being young and dumb.

Harry pulled me close to the edge, then opened his mouth wider and deepthroated me. I whimpered in bliss and just when I was about to release he removed his mouth. I whined and he chuckled, kissing my lips. The kiss had a hint of a salty bitter taste.

He bent his head down a little, so our faces were close and he grabbed my wrists, placing my hands on his hips. I breathed out shakily as I pushed his shorts down his long legs. I thought about blowing him, but I was desperate for release.

“Ehm, do you top or bottom?” I asked awkwardly, blushing.

“Either is fine, whatever you want.” He smiled, pecking my lips sweetly.

I thought about it for a minute before deciding. “I want you to make love to me.”

His smile grew and he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling us chest to chest. I kissed him passionately, moaning when our dicks lined up and slid together. Harry was able to wrap one hand around us both and jerk us off in unison.

It was pure bliss. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and my thighs started trembling. “Harry, stop.” I whispered brokenly. “I’m gonna cum if you keep doing that.”

His hand stilled and he backed away slowly. “Be right back.”  He scurried into his room and came back a minute later with a small purple bottle clutched in his hand.

He drizzled the lube on his fingers and used his clean hand to gently pushed me down onto the couch. He picked up on of my legs and hitched it over his shoulder so he could have better access to my entrance. A cold, slippery finger prodded at my hole and I flinched.

Harry kissed below my bellybutton, whispering sweet nothings as he pushed his finger in. It was a weird feelifng, but not necessarily a bad one.

He wiggled it around experimenrally, before pulling it out an inch and then pushing it back in. "Breath baby. You have to relax or this is going to hurt a lot."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as he continued to loosen me up. I felt another finger start to push in and I felt blindly for Harry, squeezing my eyes shut. He grabbed my hand with his free one and entwined our fingers, resting them on my stomach.

He spread his fingers inside me and my body convulsed at at the intrusion. He kissed the back of my hand and kept going. By the time he added a third finger tears had fallen onto my cheeks.

Harry had let go of my hand and was stroking my dick slowly, trying to bring some pleasure into the mix.

Once I finally loosened up, Harry began angling his fingers and curling them. He brushed a few spots that made me moan, but when he found that little bundle of nerves I almost screamed.

"Want you. Now." I grunted. I tugged at his hair impatiently until he took his fingers out of me and came up to kiss me.

He put on a condom that I hadn't noticed before and lined himself up. He placed a hand on my chest to steady hinself and the other guided his dick into me.

I hissed at the stretch. Harry wasn't small. I should have expected it, I guess, considering how tall he was.

He stopped when he was halfway in and waited until I nodded for him to continue. He was being sweet and going slow so I wouldn't get hurt and that only made me cry harder. No one had ever been as kind to me as Harry had in the past two month. It seemed like it had been more than a month since we met. I loved him so much.

He looked up once he was fully inside and gasped.

"Oh, baby. I'm so sorry." He brushed back my sweaty fringe and I shook my head.

"Not you. I-I just...Thank you." My crying had turned into sobbing and I felt like like a loser for crying during sex but I couldn't stop it. "You're so kind and caring and for some reason you love me and you want me to live"

"Of course I do." He frowned. "I think I knew it when I first saw you. You gave me this feeling, actually still give me that feeling, that I can't explain."

I jerked my neck up and l wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him deeply. "Please don't ever leave me." I whispered agaisnt his lips.

"Never." He whispered back.

We locked lips and he started thrusting, drawing pained and pleasured moans and groans from me. He angled his hips just right and that time I did scream. I couldn't help it. Everything in my body felt like it was on fire and pleasure was coursing through my veins, making my heart speed up. I felt the shocks of the ICD but I ignored it.

My vision blurred when a hand wrapped around my dick and I arched my back, coming on both of our chests.

Harry thrusted four more times, then his hips stuttered and he moaned loudly, digging his nails into my shoulder.

I laid down and he laid on top of me, breathing heavily.

I carded my fingers through his wet curls and tried to catch my own breath.

I was close to falling asleep when he pulled out of me, making me wince.

He stood, wobbling a bit and held his hand out for me. "Let's go shower." He said in a sexy raspy voice. "Then I'll make us dinner."

I grinned as I took his hand, but it dissapeared when I stood. My lower back and bum were aching, so I walked with a slight limp to the bathroom.

We took turns washing each other and sharing lazy kisses under the warm water then Harry kneaded his hands into my back, massaging away the ache.

Like he promised he made dinner and we held hands while we ate the lasagna. I felt closer than ever to him. It was a wonderful feeling.