Ending

this is the epilogue! I hope you love it

-Kayla xx

Harry's POV

Ever since Louis' heart surgery, I seemed to be very aware of his heartbeat at the most special of moments. I wouldn't wish a heart disease on anyone, especially the person in this world I loved the most, but I wouldn't change anything now that he was here, with me, alive. Because if it wasn't for him checking into the hospital that day, I would never have met him. And now that he's okay, I can't help but notice every beautiful thing about him, at the best times. There were so many.

The shower.

"It's hot," Louis whined, huddling against the wall and trying to avoid the showering droplets coming from the nozzle.

"Hold on love, I'll fix it." I turned the water colder and tested it, and seeing as it was warm, I stepped in and pulled Louis tightly to me. He smiled against my naked chest, his soft lips just lightly brushing my skin.

"Is that better?" I asked quietly, rubbing my hand up and down his back. He nodded, pulling his face away so he could look up at me. His eyelashes had droplets of water on them, making them shine even more.

"Let's wash your hair," I grinned, grabbing the shampoo off the shower shelf. It smelled like green apples, Louis' favorite smell.

"I like that smell." Louis made grabby hands at the bottle, and I held it up above my head, out of his reach.

"Lemme do it," I smiled. He made a fake pout as I squeezed a mountain on his hair, a big pile of white. I gently massaged my fingers against his soaking hair, and he purred as I continued to rub. Once his hair was completely lathered, I moved away from where I was blocking the nozzle so the water could rinse him. He squinted his eyes up in this adorable way as the water trickled down his face, followed by soap bubbles.

I then took the soap off the ledge, rubbing it against my hands and then putting my hands on Louis' chest. A little whimper came out of his mouth as I rubbed the soap against his skin, and I couldn't help but pause a bit so I could feel his heartbeat, his even hearbeat underneath my fingers. I leaned in a placed a tiny kiss on his lips, feeling his heart pump harder, and continued kissing him until we were breathless.

And then I made love to him under the running water. He looked absolutely wrecked, and I probably did too.

When I proposed to him.

"I'd like a pepperoni pizza," I murmured into the phone and watched Louis stare at me from where he was sitting on the kitchen counter. He immediately scrunched up his nose, shaking his head violently.

"Cheese!" he whisper-yelled, and when I sighed, he stuck out his bottom lip.

"Please? Cheese? For mease?" I held back a giggle because he was so cute and he didn't even try.

"Fine. Uhm, can you change that to cheese?" I bit my lip and wrote the waiting time on the notepad on the fridge, nodding as the man continued to blabber on about how long it would take.

"Okay, bye," I interrupted him, rolling my eyes while Louis giggled.

"Why so rude, Harreh?" Louis smiled, adjusting his position so he was sitting criss cross.

"Why so cute Loueh?" I teased back, putting down the phone and striding towards him. He blushed a bit and hugged his arms around himself, as if not knowing what to say. I held in a grin as I remembered what I was planning to do tonight. The ring was burning a hole in my left pocket. It was a gold ring with a small heart on it with two diamonds on either side.