Chapter 3 - I'M Your Secret Admirer

Radhika pause her work and lifts her eyes to observe Arjun's behavior, she stares his face inch by inch and unknowingly she smiles at his features and murmurs, "See the nose? How lengthy? That's y he is getting so much angry. And that lips ..it looks good but it forgot its smile being in his face." She is making faces seeing him...but fortunately or unfortunately Arjun gives a sudden look at her and she jolted coz of that and immediately hides her face in the files and praying, "God, he should not find my stare on him"

Arjun, "Ms. Radhika"

Radhika jerked and coz of that she drops the file on the floor...she slap her forehead and collects the file and goes to him asking, "Yes Sir"

Arjun, "Relax first"

Radhika simply nods her head and he continues, "What? I asked you to relax first... u still looks tensed"

Radhika blinks at him and he says, "Just do breathe in - breathe out"

Rads blurt, "What?" and wides her eyes.

Arjun, "What? Do it now?"

Rads, "Sir...I am alright"

Arjun , "I don't see. Don't waste my time...just do it. I don't want you to work with tension"

Rads rolls her eyes and does the inhale and exhale saying, "I am done sir" and mumbles, "Looks like I am in a yoga hall"

Arjun looking at the file saying, "Good. So now work on this project and let me know the final estimation for this. It is very very important project for us...i hope you won't disappoint me"

Rads, "Sure Sir. I will do my best" he hands her the file and gets busy in other works.

Rads looks at the file but in between she remembers the inhale and exhale & started laughing.

Arjun gets irritated asking,"What's there on the file to laugh?"

Rads stop laughing abruptly and mumbles, "Sorry sir" and continues her work.

Arjun let out a sigh breathe and gets busy in phone calls.

Her whole day gets busy with her work and left for the day.

Before Leaving, Arjun reminds her to finish the project by today itself, so she takes the files to her home and works on her laptop. She sincerely does her work and finished the final estimation for the project and mail the content to Arjun.

Immediately she gets a reply mail from Arjun stating, "Thanks !!!"

She rolls her eyes looking at the mail and lost in his thoughts, she gets jerked when mala shakes her badly to listen her. She jumps on the bed holding her shoulder saying, "Maa, why are you shouting like this? And you look tensed?"

Mala, "No...i am not"

Rads, "No, you are...see you are breathing heavily due to the tension"

Mala, "So what?"

Rads, "Maa, I don't want you to work with this much tension. First relax yourself"

Mala blinks at her saying, "I am alright choti"

Rads, "Maa...I said you to Relax. Mmmm do inhale and exhale"

Mala, "what?"

Rads, "Do it Maa...you will feel good"

Mala, "What happen to you? You became Mad in your first day of work" she is about go but Rads pulls her again and makes her do the inhale and exhale and then she left her.