Chapter 8 - Love @ First Fight

Arjun gets happy reading the message and holds it near to his heart. Radhika smiles seeing his love and think, "What you will do when you get to know that I am your secret admirer?"

Her thought gets disturbed when Arjun pats her shoulder asking, "Have you thought about the way to stop this marriage?"

She stammers, "Aaahhhh...no...not yet"

Arjun holds her hands, "I am sorry to put you in a tough situation...but we have to deal my mom and for now, only you can do that...she will listen only you"

Rads looks at his hands on hers and said, "Don't worry sir, you will get your love soon. Just relax"

Both heads to their work but Radhika's mind is not concentrating on anything except Arjun. She keeps on thinking how Arjun gonna react when he knows the truth about Radhika.

Evening Arjun enters inside his home, Nandini stops him, "What you said to Radhika?"

Arjun blinks, "I did not say anything"

Nandini, "Then why she refused the marriage?"

Arjun, "You should ask her, not me"

Nandini, "I very well know about her, she did not say this by herself. You confused her saying something"

Arjun gets irritated, "Mom, please stop your scoldings. Juz tell me what she said which makes you lamenting like this?"

Nandini too keeps angry face on him and said, "She refused this marriage saying she is in love with someone"

Arjun really gets shocked hearing it and it clearly depicts in his voice, "WHAT?"

Nandini, "Don't act Arjun. I know, you only would have given this idea to her"

Arjun, "Seriously...for god sake, believe me. Even it's news for me"

Nandini started crying silently and makes herself comfort in the couch, wiping her tears, "All my dreams got shattered. You both spoiled my happiness"

Arjun, "What I did?"

Nandini, "You are not doing anything and that's my problem?"

Arjun, "What are you saying?"

Nandini, "Why didn't you love Radhika?"

Arjun gasp, "Are you asking the right question to your son?"

Nandini, "I very well aware what I am asking. I am not an old traditional and orthodox mom. I am a modern mother who can understand this generation people very much. I want my son's life to be the best and happiest of all. If you are in love I don't have any issues in accepting her as my daughter-in law. But after seeing Radhika, I can't see anyone else near you. She is the perfect match for you Arjun. I really wish you both should fall in love with each other madly"

Arjun laughs loudly seeing his mother, "Mom, seriously you are making fun of me. You want me to fall in love with Radhika? It will never happen"

Nandini, "Why?"

Arjun, "I don't feel so seeing her"

Nandini, "Then start seeing her in that way, then you will get feelings for her"

Arjun rolls her eyes, "Medicine affects your brain so badly I guess. I take leave now. Please go to your room and take rest. Dad will come at any time and he will scold you for not taking rest. See you @dinner" he leaves to his room before she stops him.

Nandini sighs seeing him going, "Seriously Arjun, I really wish you both fall in love with each other madly and be the best couple in the world" she keeps pout face thinking what to do next.