Chapter 6 - New Twist

Arjun driving the car having Radhika sitting beside him. Radhika knows what Arjun is thinking and what is running in his mind. She smirks seeing his upset face and thought to tease him.

Rads, "Why you look upset?"

Arjun gives her one look and continues driving. Radhika rolls her eyes saying, "I asked you something"

Arjun rubs his forehead in one hand and continue driving in the other ignoring her question. Radhika did not want to leave this conversation in the middle, she again asking him, "Why you keep quiet? Can say something na?"

Arjun shouts saying, "Will you please shut up and sit?"

Radhika jerks and widens her eyes in shock looking at his angry face. Arjun looks outside and drives fast.

Radhika tries to keep quiet but her in born nature did not allow her to do so. She again started non-stop chant to him and says, "I saw a girl dancing romantically with you. But you were not so interested in her"

Arjun stops the car immediately and turns to her side, holding her shoulder asking her, "You saw her? How she looked? Have you seen here any time before?"

Radhika takes his hands from hers saying, "It's paining. I don't know who is she?"

Arjun starts the car again asking her, "Then you were saying about her?"

Radhika, "Sir, I just told that I saw a girl with you, but I did not see her face, in fact I was watching you only"

Arjun, "What?"

Rads, "I mean. Only your face was visible for me and I could see only her back posture. But you should have seen her right?"

Arjun, "No"

Rads rolls her eyes saying, "Then that's not my problem....but why are you so curious to know about her? I guess there were many more girls danced with you and why you are so particular about one girl"

Arjun, "That's none of your business"

Rads ignores his reply and continues, "I guess, she is the one who is sending flowers and notes to you...am I right?"

Arjun stops the car instantly and look at her with no expression. Radhika, who is waiting for his answer, raised her eyebrows.

Arjun too raised his brows and signaled her to get down. She turns to the other side and gets surprised seeing her home.

She sighs and gets down from the car. Arjun did not even greets her and drive fast from there.

Radhika runs to her room and falls on her bed reminiscing the dance she had with Arjun on the party. She smiles remembering his search on his admirer and how he was upset of not seeing her.

She murmurs, "Find Me Arjun...I want you to find me by yourself. I like this hide and seek game, by this way I can get to know what you feel about your secret admirer."

Arjun reached his home and barges inside like a storm. Nandini gets shocked seeing him upset and angry, she tries to stop him but Samrat stopped her and signed her not to talk to him. Arjun locks himself in his room and throw the key somewhere in the bed, walks here and there in tension and murmurs, "How come I lost her? She was there and danced with me, she was in my embrace but I couldn't find her. And this Radhika, one or the other day she is going to get black and blue from me, always irritating with her non-stop nonsense questions."

He goes to his balcony and inhales the fresh air, he close his eyes and dream on a girl who hides her face in a mask and dancing with him. When he is about to take the mask, his dreams got disturbed hearing a knock on his door. He sighs and opens the door to find Nandini standing there with a confused look seeing him normal.