Chapter 10 - Nesam Arrival & Nandini's Plan

The day becomes so bright and beautiful for Radhika. She feels someone is blowing air on her face, rubbing her cheeks softly and she feels a kiss on her forehead. She smiles without opening her eyes and murmurs, "When you came?"

He smiles looking at her, lifts her as it is and hugs her gently saying, "Just reached home chashni".

She too hugs him back and tells in a sleeping tone, "Missed you so much bhai"

Mala comes there with all smiling face and takes the black sight-seeing her children, loves each other dearly.

Mala, "Okay enough, Neil come get refresh first and come for breakfast. Choti, come on get up...you are getting late for office"

Neil and Radhika go to get ready and later join in the dining hall for breakfast. She runs out seeing the time, Neil follows her out and said, "Come on choti, I will drop you"

She happily hops behind him and directs him the route to office. But anyhow she gets late today and thinks Arjun might be arrived.

Neil drops her, she kisses on his cheeks and waves bye to him. She happily enters inside the office and goes to her cabin.

She opens the door and finds Arjun looking at his Laptop seriously, she wishes him morning but no response in turn. She silently walks to her place and is about to sit but before that, "I told you so many times to maintain the punctuality Radhika. You are late again" Arjun said in a serious tone.

Radhika blinks at him and said, "Sorry, I won't be late next time"

She starts her work and in another 5 mins he again asked her, "Who is that?"

Radhika, "Who?"

Arjun, "The one who dropped you. Is he the guy you told me about?"

Rads instantly, "No no, he is my brother. He came from abroad, since I got late he dropped me today"

Arjun, "Well, when are you showing me your boyfriend?"

Radhika blinks at him thinking what to say. Arjun again insists and she thinks to say the truth.

Arjun, "I am asking you something Radhika"

Rads keeps her face sad and said, "Actually, I have no one as such"

Arjun gets shocked hearing her and asks, "Yesterday only you said that you love someone else"

Rads sighs, "Now also I am saying the same, I am in love, but he is not aware of it"

Arjun looks at her confusingly and she continues, "In fact, he even don't know that I love him"

Arjun, "Why you did not tell him?"

Rads, "Because he is in love with someone else"

Arjun, "What?"

Rads then told the same thing what she told to Mala, Arjun, "Then why you lied to mom"

Rads, "I did not lie to her. I just said the half-truth and that's enough to stop this marriage right"

Arjun, "Don't you feel bad thinking that he loves someone else when you are in love with him"

Rads smiles saying, "Love is not a give and take policy that I love him and in return he has to love me. You know it very well by now, it's a beautiful feeling and we cannot force someone to love us back. It's an unconditional feeling I have for him and till now he doesn't feel the same on me"

Arjun, "You are so good Radhika. Now I am feeling pity on him to lose a girl like you"

Rads thinks looking at him, "You pity on yourself Arjun. What you going to do when you realize that I am your secret admirer. Will you realize the love I have on you?"