Chapter 16 - I STOLE YOUR HEART

Arjun waits for the response from the shop keeper; he is wandering in his room impatiently.

SK, "Sir, His name is Farooq. Anything you need from him sir?"

Arjun, "Nothing I just want to reward him for delivering the beautiful bouquet on time today"

SK, "Sir, he is done for the day and you can meet him tomorrow in our shop"

Arjun sighs, "Can I get his Mobile number?"

SK, "Sure sir"

Arjun noted the number and said "I need a beautiful bouquet of fresh Stargazer lilies, Red & White Roses blended with Dendrobium Orchids. I will text you the address"

Picture of the Flower bouquet ordered by Arjun

He takes the bouquet in his hand mumbling, "Am I nearing you?

He moves his thought aside and goes down to join with his mom in the marriage preparations.

He find Sam sitting with Nandini and lost in some thoughts. He sit beside her and rub her hair gently making her squeal little of the annoyance created by him.

Sam, "What's this new habit?"

Arjun, "Just like that. Like to see your annoying face"

Sam, "Very funny" and she is trying to move from him but he hold her hands saying, "Why can't we both behave as a normal siblings?"

Sam with a confused look, "I think we are doing so"

Arjun want to say the example of how Neil & Radhika behaves, but he hesitates and in the meanwhile Sam shrugs her shoulder and goes behind Nandini leaving Arjun alone.

Arjun smiles looking at her tailing behind Nandini and mumbles, "You will soon my dear sister"

Next day becomes the hurly-burly for everyone in the Mehra mansion, Nandini roars on each & everyone to get the work done perfectly and to make sure no one complains on the arrangement.

Samrat, Arjun & Sam wondered seeing Nandini doing all this alone and came to conclusion that Arjun's marriage with Radhika made her stable and steady. No one knows that only God knows the truth behind it.

Arjun's day becomes bright when the sun rays flog his face; he opens his eyes with a smile extending his arms to break the sloth. He send a good morning message to Radhika and stares the mobile to expect a response from her, but she disappoints him badly in the morning itself.

His nose becomes pink because of his anger, he grits his teeth and murmurs, "You dare to play with me, you are gone today Radhika. Just wait to see the game of mine". He goes to get ready after throwing the mobile on his bed.

@Mishra Mansion,

Radhika smirks looking at the message from Arjun and stares it without even bother to give a reply.