Epilogue 2 - YOU ARE MINE & I AM YOURS...SECRET ADMIRERS

Arjun badly misses Radhika and he keeps on thinking about her all the time in his trip. The moment he married her, she changed his life completely and make his every day colorful. Once the rude and arrogant Arjun now keeps on smiling and becomes so polite...it's just because of one person and it is none other than his wife...his life...his chashni.

He comes out from the conference once it is over and tries dialling Radhika's number excitedly to hear her voice but to his bad luck, there is no response for him. He tried again and again but he couldn't talk to her and goes on busy tone.

He then calls his mom to know her whereabouts. Nandini picks the call and before she respond him, his words interrupts her, "Mom, Where is Radhika? I keep on calling her and she didn't respond me. Where is she?"

Nandini smirks hearing him and said, "How do i know? She is not informing me anything by the way" in angry voice.

Arjun smells something wrong in her voice and asks, "Have you both fought again?"

Nandu, "No, why should i? And Arjun, seriously i don't know where she went"

Arjun gets worried, "How can you say like this? I left her there trusting, you will take care of her and you are saying now that you don't know about her"

Nandu, "Hello my boy, If you want to ask anything, ask your so called wife once she comes home. I saw her in the morning who was on call with some one for long and after that she left some where in a hurry-burry"

Arjun is tensed to his peak and disconnected the call after talking to her and gets lost in thoughts of his wife.

....

Nandini disconnected the call and looks at Radhika who is eating apple sitting opposite to her. They both look at each and burst into laughter giving hi-fi and Radhika says, "Now he will know NOT TO MESS WITH HIS WIFE" and she winks at Nandini.

Nandini, "So what's next?"

Rads, "Mom, just wait for some more time. He will call me again and i am going to attend it"

Nandini, "What you gonna say?"

Rads, "Just wait and watch"

...

There Arjun lost his patience of not knowing where his wife went. After an hour, he again tried to call her and this time she attends the call.

Arjun immediately storms, "Where the hell  you were Radhika? Do you know, how many times i called you? Where were you?"

Rads, "Arjun, relax. I just went to meet some one"

Arjun, "Who was that? And why didn't you attend my call?"

Rads, "I was busy in talking with him, I am sorry"

Arjun jerks listening the word him from her and asks, "Him? Who is that HIM?"

Rads, "You too know HIM"

Arjun, "What are you talking? I don't understand anything"

Rads, "You remember, after our marriage i was telling you about my Secret Admirer?"

Arjun gets serious listening her words saying, "Ya, i...i remember. But why suddenly you drag him in this conversation?"

Rads, "It's not me, but he himself came"

Arjun now scratching his head and pulling his hair up asking her, "JUST TELL ME THE THING CLEARLY RADHIKA"

Radhika chuckles imagining his reaction and says, "Today my secret admirer called me and finally he asked me to meet him"