Chapter 23 - Secret Revealed & Happily Ever After

Dedicated to ALL MY LOVELY READERS

The night went peacefully for Arjun and sleepless for Radhika. Mala comes to her room and finds her sleeping in the floor, she wakes her up , "Choti, get up. It's late now. We just left with 3 hours and you are sleeping like a lady kumbhakaran. Get up"

Mala somehow managed to wake her up and gives her the accessories and dresses to wear and goes out saying, "Get refresh fast, the parlor girl is already waiting for you"

Radhika brushes her eyes and nods her head like a kid, she then widens her eyes recalling the yesterday's incident and getting tensed thinking, "God, what I am gonna do now? Will she really come today?"

She scratches her head and went inside the washroom to get ready for the marriage. She gets dressed beautifully at the same time elegant too. But her face doesn't reflect the same, she looks tensed and nervous, Mala comes there to check her, she gets overwhelmed seeing her but find her looking upset.

She cups her face, "Choti, what happened? Why you look upset?"

Radhika blinks, "Nothing Maa, am just tired"

Mala, "I know, are you feeling sad for leaving me right?"

Radhika rolls her eyes saying, "Maa, you joke at the wrong time, a bit but I know I can see you daily"

Mala pinches her cheeks, "I am pity for Nandhu now"

They both hear a voice from the door and it's from Nandhu, "No need Mala, I know my Radhika. She is a treasure for me and my family" she kisses on her forehead mumbling, "You look stunning". She turns to Mala saying, "Come, will take her down. Arjun is already there"

Radhika gets stumbled hearing Arjun's name, she hides her tension from them and walks out together. Once she out from the room, Neil appears in front of her with a broad smile and kiss on her forehead mumbling, "I am so happy for you chashni"

Radhika also hugs him tightly and replied, "Love you too Bhai"

Radhika's bridal wear and accessories:

Neil takes her hands in his and walks to the mandap with her

Neil takes her hands in his and walks to the mandap with her. It takes quiet a time for them to reach at the venue which is decorated elegantly at their lawn.

 It takes quiet a time for them to reach at the venue which is decorated elegantly at their lawn