Chapter 9 - Arjun's Plan

Radhika reach office thinking what plans Arjun made to find the admirer. She wonders how he gonna find about her. Radhika goes to her cabin and arrange his desk neatly before he comes and goes back to her work.

It's been an hour till she comes, Arjun did not reach office. She finds it weird thinking, "Why he is not in still? As he said, is it any of his plans?"

She picks up her phone and messaged to Arjun, "Hi Sir, Good Morning. Are you in office today?"

She waits for his turn and gets a reply, "I am on Leave Radhika. Please take care of all the pending works and post pone the meeting from today to tomorrow and let me know the timings of all"

Radhika wonders why he is on leave, and she is sure that Arjun is working on his plans to find the secret admirer but she doesn't know what that is. As he said, she quickly postponed the meeting to next day and messaged to Arjun about the same.

But she keeps thinking what kind of a plan he made to catch her. As usual she calls to the Bouquet shop and orders the flowers and thinks to get it while leaving home.

She covers her face with her stole carefully and shows only her eyes visible and goes inside the shop asking her bouquet which she ordered. A guy comes forward and asking her the details to be filled in the message note.

She looks at him and asking the pen from him saying, "It's ok, I will fill it" and writes the message she wants to convey, meanwhile she finds some weird looking at the salesperson who is starring her eyes continuously.

She ignores him and gives the message note to paste on the bouquet, instead he gets in his hands and started reading it, Radhika gets shocked seeing him reading it and is about to scold him but she gets shock again hearing his voice which is so familiar for him.

She looks at him keenly and identifies him as Arjun who disguised himself with a beard, big specs and a cap and becomes a salesperson in the same shop where she used to buy the flowers for him.

For a minute, her brain did not work at all and quickly she thinks how to escape from him. When she is about to turn to the Exit, he comes and blocks her way saying, "Today, you cannot escape from me", she steps back inside the flower shop and runs upstairs to hide herself from him.

Arjun too chases her, she did a quick move and going behind the flowers shelf and hides her. Arjun searching for her in each bay to find her, and she keeps moving away from each bay and try not to get caught.

She sees a basket full of rose petals, she picks it up and is ready to throw it on his face seeing him coming close to her bay. Once he comes near to her bay, she immediately throws the flowers on him with the basket and runs from there. Arjun did not expected this and gets stumbled cause of this, and removes the basket from his head and runs out to catch her, but unexpectedly Radhika takes her vehicle and flies off from there leaving him with a defeated look.

She drives as fast as she can and makes sure that he is not following her, she stops the vehicle in her home and runs to her room to get relax. She herself gets tensed thinking about his plans to catch her makes her nervous and wonder thinking his interest to find her and he is ready to go to any extent for the same.

She is panting heavily due to the mess he created to find her still she is on that trance rewinding what happened few mins before. She murmurs, "Now I can see how much desperate he is. I have to be more careful"

There in the flower shop, Arjun curses his fate of leaving her at the nick, another man comes running behind her and he is one of the sales person working there. Arjun bribes him and came there as the worker in that shop to find his secret admirer. All his efforts just gone in vain due to his carelessness and wonders her clever move to escape from him.

Radhika in the late evening thinks to know his mind state message Arjun, "Hi"

Arjun, "Hi Radhika"

Rads, "Looks like, you found your secret admirer"

Arjun in a sad tone, "No Radhika. Last minute she got escaped from me"

Rads chuckles, "Looks like she is very clever than you"

Arjun, "I am glad and I like this hide and seek game. It's interesting"

Rads raise her brows hearing him and said, "So what was the plan you made?"

Arjun tells her his plans how he made one of the person from that shop to help him, how he disguised himself as a worker there, and how she escaped in the last minute.

Radhika opens her eyes wide listening his plans to catch her and thinks to play with him more. She thinks to tease him and asks, "Shall I ask you something?"

Arjun, "Yes"

Rads, "What if you don't find her forever?"

Arjun, "Never, I am 100% confident that I am nearing her and I will find her at any cost"

Rads blinks and asks, "So, have you seen her face today?"

Arjun, "How can i? She hidden her face under a veil and I can see only her eyes"

Rads, "Then she is safe"

Arjun, "But I capture her eyes, I can find her if I could see her eyes again"

Rads immediately close her eyes by her hands and said, "I wish you all the best to find her"

She wishes him good night and disconnected the call.

Arjun in his room, "I missed you today but not again. Let me give you some time to roam freely and then I will get you soon"

Meanwhile Nandini comes to him, "Enough of this game Arjun. What's your decision?"

Arjun blinks at her of not knowing what she is asking. Arjun, "About what mom?"

Nandini, "About your marriage with Radhika"

Arjun, "I told you mom, please don't force your wish to me"

Nandini, "I just asked what's your decision? Yes or No?"

Arjun, "Mom"

Nandini, "Say Yes or No"

Arjun immediately says, "No"

Without wasting any other second, she rushes out from his room leaving him worried seeing her anger.

Ardhika goes to sleep unaware of the planning done by Nandini at their back to make them one.

***********************************************************************************************

This is a very very short one, i don't have time to write much. I just wanna give one chapter today on this so i wrote this small chappy for you guys. Pls let me know how was Arjun's plan to get her and Rads trick to escape from him.

What could be Nandini's plan to unite Ardhika? Guess... :)

Thank you :)