Chapter 18 - Admirer Vs Admirer

Radhika keeps staring at the message and gets tensed & nervous thinking that who had sent this message. Unexpectedly, Mala barges in the room making Radhika scream in fear of expecting someone to enter her room like this. And this makes Mala also scream and she starts scolding her for scaring her in the morning itself.

She gives a punch on her head and keeps the haldi dress on her bed, "Get ready and wear this for Haldi. They are on the way and we have to start the function soon. Don't waste time in just sitting like this and scaring others. I will kill you if you do this again" she warns her and goes out.

Radhika with a pout face rubbing the place where Mala hit her, she once again stares the message and murmurs, "Who sent this message?"

She got up and goes inside the bathroom to get ready. While brushing standing in front of the mirror, "Admirer? Who is that admirer?" she thinks for a while and scratch her head.

She takes bath and in between suddenly she mutters, "How come suddenly I got an admirer? I am curious to know who that is. Now I feel how Arjun was curious to find his admirer" she pause and continues bathing, again she stops and says, "Hey, even myself a secret admirer and I got my own admirer. That's interesting, but you know what Mr. Admirer, all this magic spell won't work on me"

The moment she said the statement, she hears her mobile buzz. She immediately wraps her with a bath towel and rushes out to check the message and yes it is from her admirer.

"Hey Radhika,

Expecting me is it? Don't worry dear, I already in your home. Waiting for the right moment to see you"

Radhika's eyes goes wider reading the message, she runs out immediately opening the door and checks out the people curiously everywhere to find the one who is sending the message.

She hears a gasp in a very low voice and little down, she finds a small boy gazing her from top to bottom with his mouth open.

Radhika looks down and find the little boy mouthwatering looking at her, she pats harshly on his head at the back asking, "What?"

Before the boy answers her, she hears a scream of Mala glaring her angrily and runs towards her.

Mala, "Why the hell are you standing like this? I am seriously tired of managing you" she pushes her inside the room and locks the door warning her to get ready fast.

Radhika walks to her bed with a pout face and sit on the bed thinking, "Where is he?"

Mobile buzz with a message tone, she picks it up and read the message,

"I know you are so eager to see me, but that doesn't mean that you have to come out with your bath towel. You know what, you look damn hot but I hate others glanced you even though it's for a second. My hands are itching to have you in my arms and I am sure that will happen soon. I will ensure that nothing will become a barrier in between (your bath towel too). Winks ;)"

Radhika's face becomes crimson red reading the message, unknowingly she gets blush reading the last part of the message. She throws the mobile aside and hides her face in the pillow because of the embarrassment she created for herself.

After a while, she gets dressed and tying the dori of her blouse. She feels some strange feeling and the urge to turn back and see what it is. She turns back and before she does it completely, a strong arm stops her in moving so and pulls her back to a hard chest. Her back hits the chest harshly making her gasp in shock.