Chapter 14 - First Date, First Fight & First Kiss

Radhika squeals in happiness seeing the decorations he did for her on their first date. Arjun smiles looking at her excitement and follows her to the table.

While walking she looks at him asking, "But how come you did this Arjun?"

Arjun, "Why? Do you think I can't do this?"

Rads, "I thought you don't know all this"

Arjun, "What? Do you think I am a saint?"

Rads, "No, but I never seen your romantic side and this arrangement literally made me shocked"

He stands shocked hearing her and she walks front laughing silently. He walks fast to cope up with her asking, "How can you decide that?"

Rads, "Because you never shown it and of course you don't have one to show your romances"

Arjun gets angry and holds her wrist and pulls her with a jerk. Before realizing what is happening, she falls on his chest and he twisted her hand back to her and holds her tightly to his.

Radhika is super shocked and surprised, staring into his eyes deeply.

Arjun, "Say that again?"

Rads stammers, "Wha...what?"

Arjun, "You said something before right? Not romantic...something"

Radhika blinks at him and he continues, "As you said, I don't have anyone to show my romance but now you are here...with me...alone. So if you want I am ready to show you how romantic I am"

Radhika gets nervous having him so close to her, both gets into an intense eye lock. Suddenly both are started laughing looking at each other, he loosen his grip on her hand and started walking to the table.

He pulls the table for her and makes her sit comfortably and then he takes his seat opposite to her.

Arjun, "Got Scared right?"

Rads, "No...Never. To be honest, this romance doesn't suite you. I was controlling my laughter"

Arjun, "You will regret soon for saying like this"

Rads, "Aaahaan...will see"

Before she talks further, waiter comes to them and takes an order. Arjun gets shocked listening Radhika's big list.

Once the waiter goes, she looks at his shocking face and questions, "What? Don't look at me like this"

Arjun, "I guess you forgot that we came here for a date, not for any dinner treat"

Rads, "Don't tease me ok? You should know me first before asking me for a date"

Arjun, "I guess I know you better"

Rads, "Not at all. Now you got shocked seeing me ordering the food"

Arjun, "Exactly, and I wonder that how come you gonna finish all this and tell me... are you planning to spend this evening just by eating is it?"

Rads, "Stop it ok? Yes I am a big foodie and I love foods. Don't dare to comment on that. Do we have any rules that we should not eat much on the Date? Arjun, I am hungry and you are questioning me for ordering the food"

Arjun, "Areh, I am not questioning you, I am just asking you whether you plan to spend our date just by eating the food? Because looks like you cannot finish it so soon"

Rads, "Stop commenting on my eating habit first. I don't like it anyway"

Arjun, "Okay...i will inform your mom that we will come home late because your daughter is eating all the time"