Forbidden Forest

Harry and the twins snuck into the forest, passing hagrid's hut. Harry took the invisible cloak off.

"Alright, we should spilt and get these ingredients." Harry suggested. Fred and George looked at him skeptically.

"Are you sure that's a good idea Harry?" Fred asked. Harry smiled.

"We will be fine, it will be quick. Meet back here in 10?" The twins shrugged.

"Alright, see you soon Harry." The twins said taking the list and ripping it into threes and giving Harry one part.

"Be careful mates." Harry said as the twins walked off.

Harry looked at his list and sighed, rubbing his eyes.

"Three things, I can do this." He said encouragingly to himself.

Harry went deep into the forest and looked at the plants.

"Nightshade...." Harry looked around the grass. He spotted it and took it.

"....looks right." He said smiling and picking it.

"Now I need canabis snail." He said looking around.

"For what Harry?" Harry turned to see Draco, his arms crossed and an irritated look on his face.

"Draco?!" Harry said shocked, stepping back and falling through a hole.

"Harry!" Draco ran up and grabbed him as they fell in.
____

Harry found himself in the room again.

"........what is going on..." He saw a lanky man with black hair and a beard.

He was looking through the books and throwing things on the floor.

"Where is it...where is it?!" He yelled. Harry looked at the mad man confused and saw something on the floor, twitching. He looked down to find a woman- the lady from his dreams on the floor, dying.

"Ma'am!" Harry yelled getting on his knees, trying to get her attention.

"Hold on, I'll get help!" He said in tears at her. He saw her look up at him then her eyes dulled.

There was a bang and Harry looked at the entrance.

"Harry!" Harry looked at the light at the doorway.

"Harry wake up!"

'Wake up?'

___

Harry's eyes opened and he looked into the worried eyes of Draco.

"Don't move, you've hurt your head." Draco said concerned.

Harry looked at Draco confused.

"Wha- what are you doing here?" Harry asked confused. Draco's concerned face turned angry.

"What am I doing? What are you doing here!? In what right mind made you think coming here to the forbidden forest at night seemed fine! You could've been killed Harry!" Draco scold.

Harry looked at him, mouth opened in shock.

"Oh don't give me that look potter, you've got explaining to do when we get out." He said, picking Harry up.

"Hold on." Draco said, wings coming out of his back.

Harry looked at the wings than Draco.

"Wha-...what are you?" Draco looked down at Harry smirking.

"What's the matter potter, never seen a veela before?" He asked as he flapped his wings and flew him out the hole.

"W-wait, the twins-"

"I've sent a patronous potter, they should be on their way back, and maybe, if your excuse is good enough, I won't tell Severus about your little adventure."

Draco said flying to the castle.

"But- I- you-"

"Speak potter."

"Why are you doing this?" Harry asked surprised.

"....isn't it obvious potter...Harry..." Draco said with a red tint on his cheek.

Harry looked at him confused. Draco shook his head.

"We will talk about this later, preferably after we have your head checked."

"My head..." Draco flew into the health wing's window.

"Hold on, I'll get madam Pomfrey." Draco said laying Harry on a bed and stalking off.

"....what..." Harry rubbed his eyes under his glasses.

'What have I gotten myself into.'