Hagrid's Hut

Harry and Snape headed out of the castle after Harry explained to him what he saw.

"Now I want you to keep quiet as I talk to the grounds keeper." Snape said.

"...you mean Hagrid." Harry said.

"Yes, the grounds keeper." Snape said annoyed. Harry and Snape was walking through the grounds to Hagrid's hut. Snape and went up to the door and knocked on it.

"Hagrid, I need to speak with you." Snape said loud enough from Hagrid to hear him. There was some rumbling and multiple footsteps in the hut before Hagrid opened the door.

"Well hello der, sorry bout that." Hagrid said smiling.

"Hagrid, do you have any other guests?" Snape asked raisng an eyebrow.

"Oh, no sir." Hagrid sai nervously. Harry came out from behind Snape, causing Hagrid to be surprised. 

"Arry!" Hagrid smiled brightly.

"Hello Hagrid." harry smiled. 

"May we come in?" He asked. Hagrid's smile waver.

"Of course, come on in!" Hagrid said letting Snape and Harry in. Snape looked around the room as they entered and saw three cups of tea at the table.

"Hagrid, are you sure you do not have any guests?" Snape asked Hagrid, pointing to the cups.

"Whut?" Hagrid asked turning to look at the tables. His eyes widen as he looked at the still steaming cups of tea.

"Oh....well..." Hagrid said trying to come up with an excuse.

"Save it Hagrid. Come out." Snape called as he waved his hand. The couch moved to show the Weasely twins from behind.

"....Mr. Weaselys." Snape said with a glare. Fred and George gulped.

"...Hello Professor." They said in unison as they stood up, a guilty look on their face. 

"What are you two doing here?" Harry asked curiously.

"well....what are you doing here?" Fred asked. Snape raised an eyebrow.

"Mr. Potter is with me, though I cannot imagine who is with you both." He said coldly. Hagrid cleared his throat. 

"Well, Professor these two boys came ere ta keep me company." Hagrid said smiling nervously.

"I see." Snape said frowning.

"What can I elp ya with Professor, Arry?" Hagrid asked. Snape glanced at Harry before speaking.

"We need you to take us into the Forbidden Forest in search of the lake frequented by Madam Ravenclaw and the missing Professor Croft." Snape said calmly. The twins looked at Harry shocked, then stood up.

"Actually sir, Fred and I believe we found the lake Harry described in his dream." George said quickly. Snape gave him a cold glance.

"And What, pray tell, possessed you and Mr. Weasely to go into the Forbidden Forest? I Believe you both are not stupid enough to not know what Forbidden means, or am I wrong." Snape said coldly. George gritted his jaw in anger before speaking.

"No sir." He said through clenched teeth.

"I would hope not." Snape said. Harry huffed annoyed and looked at Hagrid.

"Hagrid, do you know how to get to the lake?" Harry asked him. Hagrid appeared to be in thought.

"Onestly Arry, Professor Snape, I never actually went ta the location. Neva ad ta." Hagrid said.