1.00

Nova's POV
England 815 A.D.

I made my way over to the twins and I's special spot with a smile on my face. Immediately the smile grew when I saw my two favorite people already waiting for me.

"Hello my darlings!" I greeted happily and they both smiled, mine faded though when I saw a cut on Alec's cheek.

"Alec, love, what happened?" I cooed as I sat down next to the brown haired boy who looked down. I gently moved hair out of his face and looked him in the eye.

"Tell me." I whispered.

"It was Tobias, he was going after Jane and calling her bad names and when I told him to stop he threw a rock at me." Alec whispered and without a second thought I pressed my lips against his cut lightly.

"That's so brave of you my darling, your truly incredible." I whispered before looking at Jane who was staring at us.

"Now princess, I will make them pay for whatever they said and for what they did to Alec." I told her and she looked at me.

"Why do you call me a princess, I'm a demon which is far from a princess." Jane stated and I immediately moved to her side and took her face in between my hands."

"Jane don't ever think that you aren't a princess because you will always be my princess, and one day the three of us shall run away together and we will get to live happily after and I will be with my prince and my princess, for all of eternity." I promised and they smiled.

"I love you." The twins both blurted simultaneously. Then they blushed and looked down but I smiled and reached out gently pushed there chins up so there they stared me in the eyes. There cheeks were all bright red and they looked embarrassed.

With extreme slowness I reached out and brushed my lips against Alec's, who was still frozen in shock when I moved away. I then looked at Jane who stared at me nervously.

I then reached over and placed my lips on Janes who reacted immediately and pulled me closer to her before I moved away.

"Just as I love you, for all of eternity." I whispered back.

They both stared at me in shock for a moment.

"Why us, your perfect and beautiful and kind, why us?" Alec whispered.

"I've loved you since I first saved you nine years ago and I don't ever plan on stopping. I do believe that even after death I will love you." I said with a smile and the twins just stared at me like I the most incredible thing on earth and it occurred to me that I was.

"We should make a pact." I stated and they both looked at me, slightly confused.

"What will it be?" Alec asked and I smiled.

"We will love each other until the end of time itself." I stated and they smiled.

"We will love each other until the end of time itself." The twins said in unison and I giggled before looking up to see it was getting late.

"I have to go, my mother is expecting me." I said sadly and the twins nodded.

"I'll see you tomorrow my loves." I uttered before slowly pressing a soft kiss to there lips and leaving with a smile on my face.
___________________________

It was later in the evening when I heard yelling and went to investigate despite my parents protests.

Getting closer and closer to town square I heard yelling and smelt smoke. Immediately I realized what was happening and ran, faster than I ever had before. Screaming at the top of my lungs for them to stop.

The townspeople tried to keep me away but I ran threw them and saw the only two people I love on a stake.

"NO!" I screamed, and Janes eyes met mine.

"You won't touch them I swear to god if you don't bring them down right now I will kill you." I screamed while trying to get my twins only to be held back by several men.

"DO NOT TOUCH HER!" Jane screamed.

"YOU WILL ALL BURN IN HELL!" Jane continued to scream while Alec sat motionless, his eyes boring into mine.

"NO PLEASE DONT!" I screamed while trying to no avail to stop them from setting fire on the people I love.

I felt someone pick me up while I screamed at them to stop, hearing the sound of the two people I loved burning too death.

"You must stop Nova, there is nothing you can do. They are gone Nova, they are dead." My father pleaded and I stood there, tears pouring down my cheeks. I felt so powerless and I just wanted control. I wanted control on everything.

I'm not quite sure about the events that happened next, one moment I was yelling at my father and the next I was waking up three days later as a vampire with everyone I knew dead.

Germany 2014

I pulled myself out of the memories when I heard someone feeding and immediately moved to see the one I had been looking for causing a mess. Pulling the hood on my all white cloak up I walked down the alley way.

"You've been causing a mess." I stated. The vampire looked at me in shock before it turned to fear when he recognized me.

"Please. No. I didn't mean to I swear. Please give me a chance." The vampire stuttered in fear.

"No one sees the Rose and lives, it's your time to pay." I told. This time the vampire attempted to run but I quickly stopped him with my mind.

"Now I was prepared to let you die simply, running definitely wasn't a good idea." I growled in annoyance.

I tapped more into my gift, getting inside the vampires mind was easy enough. I then searched, finding his darkest fear and his most painful experience and showed it to him. He screamed out in anguish and I smiled happily before finally ending his suffering and ripping his head of his shoulders and leaving a single Rose as my signature.

This is what I did. Protect the vampires from potential discovery at any cost. I starter several centuries after my creation after I had mastered my gift. I loved my gift, I could tap into people's mind and control them, twist people's mind, make them feel and see things that they shouldn't, I could see people's memories and read there thoughts. I gained the gift of control at the price of not having when I needed it the most.

I broke out of my reverence when the phone rang. I played aimlessly with my necklace that held my ring while picking up the phone.

"Hey Eddy, what can I do for you?" I asked with a smirk.

"Our family's in trouble and we need your help." Edward said and immediately I became serious.

"I'm on my way."