10.00

"Well isn't this a lovely surprise." Aro's airy voice broke Nova out of her bliss as her head immediately snapped up and her shields went back up. Her eyes immediately flew to Edward, who looked at her, eyes wide and filled with confusion. Nova didn't look at him any longer though, seeing as her eyes then found Aro's milky red ones and narrowed immediately.

He was happy, no ecstatic. The main reason being that now he not only knew who the rose was, but that he had just the way to get her into his guard.

For who would pick someone over their mate.

Nova didn't know if she was strong enough to, she didn't know if she had the strength to leave them again. Even the thought of not being by them, not feeling their skin on hers made her investing heart ache in pure agony.

Nova had just found them again, the two individuals she loved more than anything in this world. That was something Nova had realized as a child. She knew they were meant to be, the way princesses were meant to be with princes.

They weren't normal, never had been. So it only made since that their love for each other wouldn't be either.

No, Nova didn't need to be immortal to know that Alec and Jane were her soulmates, and she didn't know if she could stand not choosing them.

"Surprise indeed." The red headed vampire muttered, more to herself than to others.

The girl eyed the Volturi then. She saw Caius, who watched them with what Nova presumed was his only facial expressions, rage. She then looked to Marcus, who had been watching the entire interaction with the utmost expression of thoughtfulness.

She then looked to the guard. A man with what appeared to be a permanent smirk eyed the three with interest, though he frequently looked at the male next to him. The large man glared straight at Nova with an expression of such hatred it sincerely confused the red head.

Though the girl didn't spend much time looking at the other members of her mates coven, instead she looked at her family.

Both Rose and Emmett had expressions of confusion and thinly veiled disgust. Nova paid them no mind.

She then looked to Carlisle and Esme, both of them watching with blank faces, though they held no disappointment, a thing that Nova was extremely grateful for. Though she would never admit it the girl always thought of the pair the way she had once thought of her parents in her human years. To see that they weren't disappointed in her elated the vampire.

Her eyes then briefly flitted to the Romanians and she had to force herself not to flinch. The pair she had once thought of as her closest family, the pair that looked after her when she was new to this world. Now looked at her with such hatred it would have made her burst into tears if that were possible.

Thankfully though, Nova was unable to cry and instead looked to the middle of the opposing force. Her eyes were met with a very confused looking Bella, who met Nova's gaze and her eyes turned pleading.

While the newborn didn't fully understand what was happening, she did understand that if her new sister in law chose to side with the opposition, it would have devastating costs. Edwards eyes held something similar when she looked at him.

Finally the girl looked at Renesmee. The child clearly did not understand what was happening, though when she looked at the red haired vampire a soft, devastatingly pure smile made its way onto her face and Nova melted.