2.00

Nova's POV

I was running as fast as possible through Canada on the way to Washington where my family was.

Within fifteen minutes I smelt familiar scents and took of in that direction, not stopping when I heard the sound of wolves howling. I could hear them getting closer and laughed happily as they chased me. Once I saw the river Edward told me about I leapt through air and landed on the other side listening to the puppies growl.

"Better luck next time pups!" I hollered before running to the family house leaping on Edward.

An unfamiliar brunette growled at me viscously but Edward laughed and hugged me tightly.

"Nova I missed you so much." Edward stated and I laughed.

"I missed you too little brother, tell me who's the gorgeous brunette who's staring at me oh so jealously?" I smirked.

"This is Bella my mate." Edward stated and I smiled at her.

"I understand there is a situation and you know that I shall help my family in every possible way but I must speak with you first." I instructed and he nodded and we walked into the forest.

"You and Carlisle are the only two beings that know that I am in fact the Rose and I intend to keep it that way, my gift can shield Elenzar from finding out that I do in fact have one, I shall just be another member of the Cullen family." I instructed and Edward nodded.

"Of course Nova, your my sister and I love you and you've helped me through so much and I will do anything to protect you." Edward muttered and I smiled, hugging him again.

"Now can I meet my niece." I smirked and Edward smiled.

"Of course, your going to love her."  Edward stated and I smiled.

"Renesmee come meet my favorite sister!" Edward exclaimed and I laughed.

A beautiful little girl with auburn hair came out and when she saw me her eyes lit up. She ran to me and without a second thought jumped into my arms. We laughed for a moment before I her down and she showed me a picture of me.

"Thank you little princess your beautiful too." I told her with a smile as I kissed the top of her head.

"Hi I'm Bella, Edward never mentioned he had another sister."  The brunette, Bella introduced and I smiled.

"Edward doesn't like to brag, but it's lovely to meet my new sister." I grinned as I hugged her.

Renesmee pulled my hand and I followed her into the woods until we made our way to a small cottage.

"Your welcome to stay in this house, there will be less guests." Bella offered and I nodded.

"That would be lovely Bella, thank you." I told and she smiled at me when Renesmee yawned and pulled on my hand, showing me a picture of a book.

"Let's go read then princess." I smiled while walking into her room and pulling out a random book and sitting down under the covers with Renesmee who snuggled into me.

I read the book to her until I heard her heart rate even out and slowly removed myself from the child and moved out to see Edward and Bella smiling out me.

"She isn't even like that with Rosalie and Emmett." Bella said and I smiled.

"She's an incredible little girl, Edward told me about the situation and I will protect her." I told and Edward pulled me into a tight hug.

"I love you sister." Edward murmured and I smiled while snuggling closer into Edwards arms.

"So do you have a mate?" Bella asked and I smiled sadly.

"I believe I did when I was human but I couldn't save them." I told her sadly.

"I'm so sorry." Bella looked down.

"Don't worry Bella I have an amazing family and that's all I could ask for." I told and she nodded with a smile.

"Who else is coming?" I asked.

"The Denalis, and others that the rest of the family can get." Edward informed and I nodded.

"Bella I need you to trust me to keep Renesmee safe, I will protect her." I told and Bella looked at me questionably.

"Bella I trust Nova with all of our lives, you can trust her I promise." Edward said and Bella then nodded.

"Of course." Bella smiled and I returned it.

I played with my ring for a moment while I thought about Alec and Jane, my mates.

"That looked old." Bella inquired.

"Over a thousand years from another lifetime." I murmured.

"It's beautiful." Bella is complimented.

"Thank you." I smiled sadly.

__

A/N: My baby shouldn't blame herself but I love her so much don't worry Nova you'll see them soon.

GUYS I JUST POSTED TWO NEW BOOKS CALLED "Volturi" AND "Hider" GO CHECK IT OUT!!

Vote
Comment
& check out my other stories.

Published: 04/25/17