4.00

Nova Cullen chuckled as Edward fell to the ground for the third time. The red haired vampire had been sitting in a tree watching silently as Bella tried -and failed- to project her mental shield.

The red head was sitting next to Alistair, who's company she found quite enjoyable considering he didn't talk much, but the silences they shared weren't awkward.

"You seem to lack incentive, shall I go see if Renesmee's awake." Kate questioned with a smirk. Nova growled at the platinum haired woman, who simply rolled her eyes.

"Are you crazy." Bella snarled, her newborn and motherly instincts kicking in.

She watched as Edward tried again to help his wife's shield grow. The red headed vampire had  been prepared to see Bella fail, only this time she didn't.

The newborn was strong enough to keep her shield up and protect her mate. Her success brought a smile to the older vampires face as she jumped from the tree to congratulate the girl.

"I must admit I'm suprised Bella, their might be hope for us yet." Nova admitted with a soft smile, one that the newborn returned.

"Thank you Nova." Bella replied. Nova nodded before wandering of, finding herself in the company of Carlisle shortly after.

"How are you old friend?" Nova questioned with a warm smile as she looked at the blonde vampire.

"I'm doing okay Nova, despite the circumstances, I am glad that your here though." Carlisle admitted, making the older vampire laugh.

"Yes, I am quite the good ally to have in war, I'll try my hardest to keep your family safe Carlisle, I promise." Nova swore, making the other smile.

"It's your family to Nova, never forget your always welcome here." Carlisle stated, and Nova nodded looking around at the forest that reminded her so much of home.

Childish laughter echoed around the forest as three sets of feet ran about.

"You can't catch me!" The blonde called, looking back at her companions who chased after her.

"Don't be so sure about that Jane." The red haired girl called to the blonde, Jane, as she sped up slightly, catching the younger girl.

"No fair Nova, your older than we are." Jane pouted in defeat as she looked at Nova, who was smiling.

"I never said I played by the rules Jane." Nova admitted with a giggle as she laid back on the soft ground, putting her legs on Alec's lap and letting her dress her dirty.

Nova looked up at the sky and watched a bird fly across, large wings soaring through the sky.

"I wish I could fly." Nova thought wishfully.

"Why would you wish for something that can't come true?" Alec asked, looking at the girl curiously.

"Well if you don't wish for something, nothing will come true Alec. I want to fly so I can have the freedom to go wherever I want and no one could stop me." Nova explained, looking at the twins who watched her. She smiled at the pair of them as she reached out, grabbing their hands and pulling them down so they laid next to her, one on each side.

"If we were birds we could fly away from this place and never come back. We could go to a castle and you two could be my prince and princess." Nova thought dreamily as she looked at the twins, who stared up at her with such adoration on their face it made Nova's heart flutter.

She loved them.

A/N: GUYS I MADE A KYLO REN X MALE OC ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT --crucio GO CHECK IT OUT