7.00

The night before the battle was probably the most tense night Nova had experienced in the past several centuries. To escape the tension the red head found herself going into Renesmees tent and seeking comfort in the young girls childish innocence.

The older vampire walked to the tent, passing several covens, and nomads alike who smiled at her in a friendly way that Nova returned.

Snow flakes were evident in her red locks as she unzipped the tent and made her way into the small area. Renesmees face immediately lit up at the sight of Nova, who smiled fondly at the girl she had grown to love over a short amount of time.

Nova's eyes then turned to Bella and she smiled at the newborn.

"Look what my mommy gave me." Renesmee stared excitedly showing Nova a beautiful necklace.

"It's really pretty Renesmee." Nova complimented, giving the bronze haired girl a soft grin as she moved to sit besides her. Renesmee immediately cuddled into her aunts side.

"Can you tell me a story." Renesmee questioned, looking up at Nova who bit her lip and nodded.

The red head situation the hybrid so her head was in Nova's lap before she began.

"Once upon a time, in a kingdom long ago their lived a princess. Now this princess had everything she ever thought she wanted. Her father was respected in the village, her mother was kind and loving, the princess was perfectly happy. One day the princess was out in the woods when she stumbled upon a prince and a princess from another village. The princess saw that people from her village were making fun of the prince and princess because they weren't from here. When the princess saw this she became very angry and yelled at the villagers to leave them alone. Of course because she was the princess they agreed. The prince and princess were so surprised that she would stick up for them, but the princess just laughed. That's the day the princess became friends with the prince and princess. Over the years the three of them grew up together and the princess found herself falling in love with them."

"Both of them?" Renesmee intervened, curiosity evident in her voice.

"Yes little one both of them."

"Now as I was saying, the princess grew to love both of them. I suppose she was selfish but she refused to give either one of them up. The three of them had plans, they would run away with one another and go rule somewhere they could be happy. For they loved one another more than anything, and just wanted happiness. Before that could happen however, the princesses mother found out about her plans and became very angry. She punished the prince and the princess and didn't listen to her daughters begs for her not to. The princess became very angry and ran away. Not a day does by when the princess does not miss her prince and princess, but she knows that they are in a place where they cannot be harmed. They are safe and that makes the princess very happy."

"What happened to the princess?" Renesmee asked tiredly.

"Well she made friends with two runaway bandits. They taught her a great many things and became her friends. After a time the princess left the bandits and met a doctor. He soon became a companion for the princess and he and his family were very kind to the princess. They treated her like family and the princess will always be thankful and will protect them with all her might."

As Nova finished her story she looked down to see Renesmee fast asleep and smiled softly, though her mind was busy reminiscing a past she could never forget.

AUTHORS NOTE

thank you so much for 1k followers I love you all so much!!