5.00

For them, the pain wasn't the worst part of the transition. The worst part was waking up and not seeing her there.

When the twins were told there saviors had killed the one person they both loved, heartbreak would be to light of a word. Jane screamed at them, used her power on them, she wanted to make everyone feel the pain she felt. It was the first, and only time she used her gift on the masters. Alec on the other hand didn't talk for months. He would just sit and stare at the rose gardens, not feeding unless absolutely necessary. He didn't talk to anyone, and when someone who wasn't his sister tired to speak to them, he tore their head off.

Needless to say Aro was less than happy. He tried his hardest to make his new prized possessions happy. He gave them plenty of humans to feed from, and asked Corin to make them happier, though she stopped after Jane used her power on the woman.

Chelsea attempted to brake the twins bond with the girl, but their bond with her was virtually unbreakable.

As time went on the twins grew more ruthless. Hiding there pain, and covering it with anger. Though no amount of anger could make them forget her. Not that they wanted to.

Over the centuries Alec and Jane's love her Nova never faltered for a moment. They were never unfaithful to the red haired girl they loved. Though that was much to the annoyance of Chelsea and Felix, both of whom had grown to love the twins.

Chelsea especially, wanted to make Alec hers and she found it incredibly annoying when her gift didn't work on him.

Currently the twins sat in the garden in Volterra, Jane held a delicate rose, holding it as though it was the most fragile thing in the world.

"I miss her." Jane whispered, looking at the rose. Her voice so quite that only Alec could hear her.

"I know, I miss her to." Alec replied, wrapping his arm lovingly around his sister who sighed.

Never had two vampires looked more human then at that very moment. As Jane rested her head on her brother's shoulder and tears that would never fall filled both twins eyes.

"We didn't deserve her, she deserved so much better than us." Jane mumbled sadly and Alec chuckled, surprising Jane who looked at her brother.

"You know what she would say if she were hear Jane?" Alec asked softly, and when Jane didn't answer Alec continued. "She would say that we are perfect and that she wants us, not anything else."

"Yes well she's dead Alec, she's dead because of us." Jane replied after a moment, looking back at the rose as both twins fell back into silence.

AUTHORS NOTE
my poor babies I love them so much.

with this new schedule I'll be updating every two weeks so please don't tell me to update!