~ 29 ~

A special dedication! Thank you for voting at every chapter of this story. :)) >.<

~*~

Well there’s no point fixing the school or the other houses. I thought as I slum my shoulder forward in defeat.

Arvin however was fuming. It was hard to miss it after he suddenly stood up from his chair and took his phone out of his pocket.

Moments later he was shouting at the phone. I already knew who he was talking to, I mean even I wanted to call him and start shouting at him.

He should have told us, he should have called us and told us. I thought as I continue to stare at the cream carpet floor.

“What do you mean they ordered you?” Arvin said. I look up to see him standing still for once since he stood up. He nods his head, once, twice and third time before saying his goodbye.

“Well?” I ask.

“They told him not to tell us because they wanted to tell us personally.” Arvin said in disbelief.

I watch as he rub his chin with his finger something he does when his annoyed, frustrated and wanting to vent.

“Did he tell everyone else about the merge?” Joey asks quietly beside me.

Arvin licks his lips before letting out a sigh. “He just told them about it that’s why he didn’t answer my first call.”

Everyone went quiet and look at Bruce.

Bruce didn’t say anything or even move a muscle. “Do you want me to call Josie?” Joey asks in soft voice even though his body was tense.

Bruce only nods his head. I stood up from my seat and walked out of the room, giving Bruce some privacy.

I felt Arvin’s presence behind me but didn’t say anything until we step out of the room. “I’m going to the gym.” Arvin said quietly, avoiding everyone who was waiting outside the study room.”

“What happen?” Josie said running to Joey.

“I think it’s better to hear it from Bruce beside he really needs you right now.” Joey said to Josie with a nod before we watch Josie run inside the study room, slamming the door behind her.

“What really did happen?” The twins ask in unison.

Joey and I look at each other before looking at everyone in front of us. We both sigh before Joey nod his head towards the dinning room.

Everyone followed behind and took a seat while I linger behind Joey who stood up behind the alpha’s chair.

“There’s an attack that’s going to happen soon and the Council decided to…” Joey took a deep breath before looking my way. I nod my head, letting him know to continue. “Basically, we’re merging with the Crescent pack.”

Everyone went quiet as they process what Joey just said before everyone start talking at once.

Joey tries to calm them down but no one seems to hear him at all. I mean I won’t be able to hear myself talk with the amount of noise they’re making.

I push myself out off the wall, ready to help Joey up until a voice behind me made me jump but it did made everyone stop shouting.

“What the hell is going on here?” Bruce said eyeing everyone.

“Is really true?” One of the Greenwood members asks.

Bruce look at Joey and it was clear that they were talking through the link before Bruce look at the boy. “Yes.”