nineteen :: astonished

I was dreaming. 

I knew I was as soon as it started, everything felt real but there was something that wasn't. Henry Phillips was in my dream. Which never happened in my seventeen long-years I've lived considering the fact that most things I dreamt about was unicorns or either I was Cinderella and my Fairy-god mother had just whisked into my room and gotten me ready for the ball to meet my awaiting prince. And yes, you could call me a maniac or a sucker when it came to unicorns which seemed not to exists but I liked to think they do in my head. I once had gotten in trouble for telling my classmates that unicorns did exists when I was only five years old. I sometimes wondered if Agnes from Despicable Me had been an identical twin of mine when I was five since we had shared a great passion of unicorns.

But enough of unicorns, my mind had wandered off to my dream. And it had included Henry to my surprise since he and my dream never really crossed each other. But now it definitely had, and I frowned in my dream. Pondering why he was in my room. I tried to Analyze the scene of my dream, I was in my room which was quite typical since I spent most of my time in my room either reading or doing homework. A giggle burst free from my lips without me knowing what had tickled me, and another one came out again. I was totally crept me out now. 

I looked down to investigate what was going on and I just realized that Henry was with me in my  own room. Wasn't he supposed to be in his room? Not mine? But then as I thought about it now, I wondered if this was truly happening to me right now. I pinched myself and cried out, "Ow!" this was definitely not a dream. I could tell you that without even having to guess. The hottest boy in school was sleeping in my bed and practically naked! Well, not exactly naked but rather half-naked. Which shouldn't totally surprised me right since I had already seen him without a shirt on when he had passed out in my bedroom? And even slept in my bed whilst I had to sleep on the hard floor of my own house?

I frowned, and watched as Henry's chest rose up and down. His breathing regular, and as I took a closer look right now I could see his skin was toned. His skin colour was slightly golden, but it only gave him more masculinity. Why was I even looking down at his chest? And why was he even here in my room when he wasn't supposed to be? Panic gripped within me, making it hard for me to breathe and I started to squirm slightly under his heavy arm. Which was thrown across my tummy and his long fingers were dangerously close to my boobs. Which was such a bad thing since I was not wearing any bra and was only wearing a comfortable white T-shirt which used to belong to my brother Mark and an underwear beneath. But I wasn't about to get into details on what type of undies I was wearing. 

My heavy, sleepy eyes had came awake when I realized Henry was here. But how Mr. Casanova had come in here? Did anyone let him in? Or maybe he broke into the house without me or any of my family knowing? Didn't we had a security camera for illegal breaking or something? But the thought of Henry breaking into my house sent a chilling shiver down my spine. I quickly glanced sideways to see what time it was and was greeted by red bright lights that said seven o' clock in the morning. I was meant to be up half an hour ago since it was school days, if I didn't move now and got Henry to go back to his own house I would be absolutely late. And I didn't want another detention ever again. I didn't want to spend my time cleaning classrooms for the teachers. 

I gulped when Henry's fingers came a little too close with the underside of my boobs, the thought of him touching me there will clearly sent running for miles. A small squeak left my lips and I hoped that the guy sleeping beside me who was nearly on top of my body wouldn't hear the noise I just made. I pushed my upper body up and tried to wiggle my feet free from under Henry's but to no avail. I was starting to have cramps and my other leg was falling asleep which wasn't always such a good thing since he was asleep and his limbs weight outweigh me by a few pounds. "Henry," I whispered, hoping he would wake up and get off me.