Heyyyyyy

I have a new book out!!!!! It I called The 13th terror......

Here is the description

Bradley Quinn Evans. A 15 year old boy.  On the outside, he looks perfect. But on the inside, the demons are wrecking havoc on his mental stability. He has a total of 12 voices in her head. All are trying to take control.

Of course, you might be wondering why I named this book the 13th terror if he only has 12 voices. What will happen, when an event from his childhood caused the emerging of a new personality, unexpectedly. Will the other voices take control, or will 'The Terror' take over the 'others'.

"Do you ever take for granted the normal things in life,  toothbrushes, flowers.."

"Oh no, not this again, not this sappy stuff, Rydel, SHUT UP." yelled Blake.

"GUYS, let's just calm down, and take a deep breath." Said James

"I CAN'T THINK WHEN ALL OF YOU ARE TRYING TO TAKE THE SPOT AT THE SAME TIME!" Screamed Devan

"Okay shut up, we just made Devan mad..." whispered James

"Now listen up, there is something big going on, and I think, it might wreck everything we have worked for to keep Bradley safe." Said Devan trying to  keep everyone calm.

//////////////////////////////////

So yes, this book has to do which the disorder DID which stands for Dissociative Identity Disorder

So yeah!!!! Please go read it! Share it with your friends and followers!!!! And vote comment, and add it to your reading lists and libraries!!!

ILYASM !!!!!!!!