I NEED YOUR HELP!

Hello my beautiful/handsome dancers!

I NEED YOUR HELP!

I've been doing dance for as long as I can remember. It has been my life for forever.

But I just started highschool 😦😦

And I am trying to graduate with an associates degree when I graduate from high school.

That is going to take a lot of DC and AP classes and I am going to have so much homework.

I have dance every day.

Dancing is not what I want to do for a career, honestly I am not good enough to be in a company,

BUT.

Acting is what I want to do for a career.

Because of this, I want to do the School play, drama, and improv clubs,

I can't with dance.

I have to choose between the play and dance.

I thought about just giving it up, but then I remember all of my friends at the studio, who I have grown up with.

And it makes my heart ache every time I think about quitting.

And then I think, well you aren't going to be doing dance forever, you need to do things that will influence your career.

When I think of quitting I want to cry.... I've been at my studio like my whole life and at the end of the year preformance, I would watch the graduating dancers, in their solos and watch as they would give the teachers and head of the studio one final hug goodbye.

And I always knew that I wanted to be up there one day.

I only have 4 years left and I'm conflicted....

If you have been through high school and ever thought about quitting <or haven't > I could really use some advice..

Thank you all so much... ily all

❤❤❤❤

tiffani163