~1~

(Y/N) POV

"SHIT! I'm Late! No No No No NO NO NO!" I ran Faster then light home. I had to be quick, My sister would get a beating! Cars Zoomed pasted...Up ahead I saw my house. "Yes!" I yelled as I got closer to the Building. Running in through the door, I Rushed up stairs. In two a Small bedroom at the end of the hall. "Abby!" In the bedroom you found Abby, my Sister, Sobbing...
"A-Abby...I-I'm So Sorry...." I felt warm tears roll down my cheeks. "(Y/N), D-Don't worry!" She Showed me a Weak Smile."Abby...Who Did This To you?" Angry Built up within me. She Looked up at me And Didn't speak. "Abby!" She Shock Her head, "ABBY!" I yelled, I never yelled at her but I never Like it when She wouldn't reply to me."I-I'm Sorry for yelling, Abby, B-But who did this to you?" She Hugged her knees. "M-Mother...S-She Didn't do anything...That Bad?" She Told me as if it was a question, Her White and Pink Striped Jumper was soaked with her tears...

I Hugged Abby Close to me, "Don't worry, She'll Pay for this..." My hands Turned to fist. I kissed Abby on the forehead before Heading down stairs. There she was, My Mother, With her Cigarette. She Was A beast. I walked over to her handbag, 'Yep, It's here...' I Pulled out her purse, Taking $20 From it. This will get Abby A New Toy...I placed the Purse back where it was and made my way back to Abby. "Ab's?" Opening our bedroom door, I saw her on her bed, Drawing a picture.Looking down at the photo it was a drawing of a man with no face, In a black Suit..? "Abby? Are you Okay?" She looked up at me and said "Met S-Slendy? Or was it Sendy? SLENDY!" She giggled at her own confusion. "Who is He?" I asked raising a brow, "Slendy is My only friend! He is Really nice and He Said one day me and you will Be with him!" I was now afraid, 'Dear God, I'm Scared!' I nodded at her answer, "What do you mean, We'll Be with him?" "oh, He said we'll be able to live with him and his Family, And there's a girl about my age, So I can Have LOADS OF FRIENDS!" Her voice boomed with happiness...

"Oh,Erm, Ab's I got some more money would you like to get anything?" I Asked As I sat down on my bed. "Nope! B-But I think You should get something! How about we go to the mall, And get you something!" I smiled But It didn't feel right.."You Could get a Phone? A Laptop? I heard most teenagers have them now!" She Giggled and sat next to me. I Wrapped my arm around her Shoulder and Pulled her close..."I Love you,Abby. You mean the world to me!" She Hugged me tighter. "Let's go (Y/N), Before mother notices You took her money!" 'How'd she know I took it from mum? Who Knows?' "How did you Know?" Of course I was going to ask or I'd Make up a stupid reason. "Tee Hee, Slendy told me!" Okay, Now I'M SCARED SHITLESS.

(TIME SKIP)

We entered the mall, There were over Hundreds of people. "Damn, Ab's There Are Nearly a million people here,Stay Close!" I Held her hand as we walked around trying to find a Phone Shop. We Finally found one and we Walked inside, "Good Evening!" The Service here Seemed nice.I Found a Phone that look Nice and Would last me awhile. Open Arriving at the counter I Held Out the phone. "$35 Please!" The man Spoke to me, 'Shit!' "Here you go!" Abby gave him The $20 I had in my pocket, and some money of her own? The man Handed me the phone and said"Have a good Day!" "Thank you!" Abby Smiled. Heading outside, We Made our way home.
"ABBY! Where on earth did you get that money!?" I was angry but happy. "I-I didn't steal from anyone, Slendy gave me it!" "Slendy, huh?" She Nodded "Well, Yeah, He said If you were going to be happy You need something to help you Contain That happiness, So He gave me some more money...He is something else..." Abby Sounded happy but Sad?

We finally got home, I Pushed Abby Up the stairs as Mother Walked into the hallway. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! BRAT!" I didn't reply. I Hated talking to my mother, Even if she'd in a good mood.."TELL ME!" My Mother Pulled my hair, 'I-It hurt....S-So Much...' She pushed me to the ground and Spoke " NEVER LEAVE WITH OUT MY PERMISSION! WHAT HAVE I GOT TO DO TO GET SOME RESPECT HERE?!" Kicking me in the side, I Started crying...Her kicks got harder each time...'I-I'm So Lucky I gave the Phone To Abby or It'd be Broken by now...' "GET READY! WE'RE TAKING YOU AND YOUR UGLY SISTER TO THE WOODS FOR A WALK!" "W-Why?" I asked, In pain..."For Your Father's Fun...that drug of a father wants to go see something..." I nodded still not understanding a thing. "NOW GET OUT MY SIGHT BEFORE I KILL YOU! AND MEET ME AND YOUR FATHER DOWN HERE IN 5 GOD DAMN MINUTES!!!" After her screaming I ran up the stairs looking for Abby. Reaching the bedroom we shared, I found her....talking to....a shadow? I didn't say anything...."see......you......later......child....." the 'thing' disappeared. "A-Abby?" She turned and smiled at me..."that was slendy!! He doesn't want to be seen in his real form just yet!" She grinned like a mad man. "M-Mother told me to tell you to get ready....Ermm we're going to the woods...." she jumped of her bed and exited the bedroom and walked into the bathroom....'I'm scared...'