~13~

(Y/N)'s POV
Jack ran up and hugged the figure, "Jack!" The male hugged back, the door closed behind him. Red dark locks of hair, His baby blue left eye was like a lake in the moonlight. The man known as Cry let jack go and walked over to me. "Soooo Jackie boy who's this?~" I glared at Cry " I'm (Y/N), you must be Cry?" The young male nodded "(Y/N)? Wow, nice name darling~" Cry bowed down for no reason, "no point in bowing" he looked up at me, his right eye was a Green flame. I just kept staring into his Right Eye. "Hmm, Someone's interested in me?~" He Smirked "E-Eh? N-No I'm just Surprised, is all!" "Yeah, It's Not everyday you see someone with two different color Eye's!~" Jack walked over He Hung his Arm over Cry's Shoulder. "CHILDREN!" Slender Yelled From the front door. "AHHHHHH!" A Voice behind me Screamed. "Geez Toby! I Forgot you were here!" Toby Frowned " you F-Forgot me (Y-Y/N)" "Quiet Toby! Anyway I'm here to tell (Y/N) That I've got You All into a school!" I Smiled at slender "THANK YOU!" "Also, Cry, Toby You two will be going to....And Masky!" Yes!

"W-Why Me! I've just got home~!" I Could tell Slender was smirking at Cry's Comment. "Well, This is a Mission as well, I'll give you permission to Do what ever you want to the target!" Cry's Eyes Lit up "YES!!!! E-Even Kidnap t-them~?" Slender nodded. Cry Jumped up and down and Cuddled Jack. Jack Chuckled "Calm Down Cry" "Toby, Go tell Masky and you all Start Tomorrow...." Slender Left the room, Cry Smirked "Well, Well, Well See you Two Tomorrow~" Cry Walked Of with Jack into the kitchen. Toby Laughed "I'm Glad Cry's Back, His Like a Older Brother to me!" I Let out a Giggle As Toby Danced around the living room, "I-I'll be back (Y/N), Need to go tell Masky about School! and CRY!" Toby Rushed up the stairs and down the hall, I can't wait for Tomorrow!

(Time Skip! Tomorrow Morning!)

"(Y/N) WAKE UP!" "5....more.....Minutes!" Turning my back to the Voice I Tighten my eye's. "I WILL DRAG YOU OUT OF THIS BED!" Masky yelled as He Picked me up Bridal Style. "M-Masky.....Leave me alone..." He Huffed "You're The one who wanted this!" He Walked over to the cupboard and Pulled out a Outfit. "How do you know what I want to Wear? Huh?" Masky Shock his head, "Ha, This is The Only Thing, I'm Guessing, That Looks good on you."Masky place me back on the bed a throw over the Costume he picked out. "We've got an hour so please hurry up." I smiled back at him. Waving goodbye Masky left the room. Now then, I looked down at the outfit, black jeans, Red (shoes of your choice, Converse is a no), a red and black checkered hoody and a plain white shirt. Undressing and redressing into my new clothes I step out of the bedroom and to the Kitchen. Arriving to the kitchen Masky, Toby, Cry and Jack were eating. "Here you go! Waffles!" Toby handed me a plate full of waffles, "this isn't fair I come home from a rough mission to be sent on another~!" Pouted with jack. Jack was really upset that cry had just come back and had to leave Once again. Toby was dressing in a white shirt, black tie and black jeans. Masky wore the same as normal, orange jacket, blue jeans and the black boots. Cry how ever was different, his normal dark red hair was now pure black with little spots of red highlights, he put a contact in his eye to make both the Toxic waste green, His famous smirk, Pair of black CONVERSE! No, a pair of black trousers, long white hoodie nearly looking like Jeff, Dark blue Nike trainers. Everyone was wearing some thing decent. Now it's time for SCHOOL!

(Time skip....like always, because lazy authors, sorry)

We were now out side the school, the large brick building, much bigger then slenders mansion. "Damn, this is hugeeeee~" Cry's eyes widen. Most of the girls were staring me down, why? No idea, maybe because I have BOI'S and they don't? Meh. Walking closer to the building, Toby twitched like mad! I knew it Toby was scared, he was scared of bully's.....the one thing we can't control, the one thing that scared me as well......
-----------------------
Sorry guys end of chapter! Hope you enjoyed! Rin wrote this chapter, she begged that she write one of them. I couldn't say no to such a mean devil! Could I? Probably but I'm not that bad! Also I had to STAY AFTER SCHOOL FOR FALLING AND TRIPPING OVER THE TEACHERS DESK!!!!! TRIGGERED! Anyway stay safe,
Ayato~(<3