~15~

(Y/n)'s POV

(Time Skip)

It was now the end of class. "(Y/n), I'm going to look for Toby and Freddie, you coming?" Masky smiled, he didn't have his mask on. His Blue Ocean Eye's Stared Into my (E/C) Eye's."Y-Yeah, Let's Go!" I Pointed towards the door. We Walked Out the door and I Spotted the Girl From Earlier, Her Hair Covered her Right eye. She got Closer, "Excuse me" Masky Turned and looked towards the girl "Ermm, H-Hello?" Her Face Lit up, A Smile Appeared on the females face. "Y-You're....M-M-M-M-M-----" "(Y/N)! TIM!" That was Cry, He was Loud as Always. Cry Ran up to us. "hmm, Who's This?" Cry Asked Tilting his head. "I-I-I-I'm K-K-K-K-Kara" Her Face was Bright Red, She Looked down to the ground."Well Kara It's Nice to met you.I'm Cr---Freddie, That's Toby, This is (Y/N) and that's Masky!" Her eye's widen in shock, "I-I Mean TIM!" "You just said 'Masky'? Did you not?" Kara Didn't stutter, "Ahahaha, I Knew It, You're All real, Ticci Toby, Cry Toxic and Masky!" She Laughed like a maniac, "What are you talking about?" Tim Asked in a Confused tone. Quick, Think of something,"They are codes names, We call Freddie 'Cry' after the Creepypasta Because they Have the Same name!" I Say Quickly, "We call Tim 'Masky' Because his Called Tim! See We're REALLY big Creepypasta Fans!" I Smiled at Kara so She doesn't Think the worst.

------------------------------------------

Small update, Sorry. I Just wanted to update, I Know It's Not much butttttt I'll Update a Longer Chapter Later, Maybe Tomorrow, But Monday is a 'No'. Me and My Best friend are Doing a Homework day. Monday we don't have school so She's coming over mine and we're going to do our homework. HOMEWORK BUDDIES!!!!!!