~5~

OMG! Last time I checked I had 7 views on this story them BOOM! I have 23! Damn Guy's thank you all!Sorry for the wait! Chapter 5 begins, Now!

( TOBY'S POV)

After me and (Y/N) finished eating breakfast I wanted to show her around the woods. We exited through the front door, heading in the woods."So, (Y/N) How do you like it here?" I didn't want there to be an awkward silence."I-I Think Everyone is nice...And It's much better here then back with my parents..." I nodded to her reply. "Hey Toby? What Did happen with my parent's?" 'Crap, I'm Not suppose to tell her....But I think She deserve's to know...' "O-Oh, Your parent's? Hoodie, I And Masky were told to 'Deal' with them...If you know what I mean." Her Frown was replaced with a Large Smirk..."Thank you! So much!" She Embraced me tightly...My cheeks grew red under my mouth guide. "N-No problem." I twitched...'on no...Now she's going to think I'm a Creep...' "Thank you, Toby" Her voice was Filled with joy. "TOBY! (Y/N)!" We looked back towards the mansion to see Masky Running out.

(MAKSY'S POV) 

I Shouted there names, No reply. "Where ever you two are! Come out!" I Yelled at the top of my lungs. "W-We're here! Timmy!" I Let out a sigh, I hated the name 'Tim' And 'Timmy'. "What's up, Timmy?" (Y/N) asked. "Not you to...Please Just call me 'Masky.' It's a lot easier..." (Y/N) Giggled and Patted my Head. "I'll Stop...On one condition!" She Smirked and Let out another Giggle. "O-Okay!" I Replied. "That Condition is...." I was Ready to Run away From what was About to be said..." Is To let me go back to school! And you have to come to!" "WHAT!? But then My everyone will call me Tim or Timmy!" "Nope! Because You'll make no friends!" Toby Just Had to say that. (Y/N) Was Smart but I guess she wants to be smarter? "What will Slendy say about this...?" Just Then Slender himself popped out of no where. "I'm fine with you going to school...*Cough* Toby is Stupid so He has to go as well *Cough*" "Hey!" Toby Yelled at Slender. "Yes!" (Y/N) Was really happy, While me and Toby were dreading our live's.

"You will go to a different school then the one you use to go to (Y/N)..." She looked and Slender and Nodded. "When do we start!" She yelled happily. "Hmm, If I can get on a school website soon, I think maybe Tomorrow..." Me and Toby Shock  our heads. "anyway, You Lot have a mission at a school..." We Looked slender in the 'eye's'.  "Someone Has Got footage of my woods and some how got some of my mansion, And got footage of Jeff..." We nodded and Headed in side the mansion. "See you at dinner" Slender Disappeared and left me with Toby and (Y/N). Toby Went of to Find BEN. 

(Y/N)'S POV

I was Left with Masky, Toby left to find BEN. We went back to our room. Something Felt off. We walked inside and I heard Someone in the bathroom? "Psss! Masky...Who in there?" He shrugged his shoulders. "Want me to check it out?" I nodded at his question. He slowly Walked up to the Door and Opened It "H-Hello?" There was A Scream and Then Masky was hit by something and fell back...

( CLIFF HANGER!)

I know, I know I'm Evil! And sorry for The short Chapter
Today at school my Best friend 'Rin' Was Shouting at me...
This is What happened

Rin- Why didn't you reply to me!

Ayato- Ermm, Well You see I was Busy...
Rin- Really? With what!
Ayato -Eh, Boy's?
Rin- What do you mean 'Boy's'?
Ayato- Well, Two boy's....Tim and Toby...
Rin- Do they go to our school?
Ayato- Tooooooo many Questions....
Rin- Just Answer me!!!
Ayato- No they don't 
Rin- Are they from an Anime?
Ayato- err, If you call Creepypasta Anime...
Rin- Wait....Tim as In Masky and Toby as In Ticci Toby?
Ayato- Y-Yeah....
Rin- Ayato...
Ayato- Please don't hurt me!
Rin- Oh, I not going to hurt you I want to know why?
Ayato- Why?
Rin- Yeah! What was so Important That You couldn't talk to me.
Ayato- F-F-Fan....Fic......

Rin- Oh....You mean your Masky x Reader x Toby one?
Ayato- Yes....
Rin- Oh, Okay....I'll make sure It never happen's again.....

She then walked of and I'm scared Because I think she knows my Wattpad Password....And she may delete my story's And By story's I mean The Millions of them I have In a draft....I'm Still working on The eyeless Jack one...Sorry It's Taking so long...I Just Don't know how to start it...

Anyway! Love you all very much and thanks for reading!
Stay Safe!
               Ayato~(<3