~17~

Short Chapter, This Is Where you Choose Who You Love. Should I Write Lemons? I Don't feel Comfortable Writing (Nor reading) Them, But If you guys want it, Then Sure Why Not! Anyway Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Step away from the door. "I don't Belong here...." Tears Tried to escape my Eye's. I'm Not Going to cry...Quickly heading back up stairs, I Spotted Toby. "(Y/n)? Y-You're crying!" Toby was shaking violently. I Rushed past him. "(Y/N)!" I Heard Him call my name, Right now I Want to Leave. Running down the hall I Finally Reached 'My' Bedroom. "(Y/n)? Is That You?" Masky Was in The Bathroom, He Probably just got in. Now's My Chance. Pulling out a Suitcase from under my bed, I Unzipped it. Rushing back and Froth. Picking up clothes I Stuffed them in the Bag. Shoes, Bags, Money, Treats and Clothes. Everything I Owned I Placed in The bag. Finished with packing I Zipped the Case Back Up. I sighed "Goodbye, Masky" I Whispered. Putting my Phone in my back Pocket, I Dragged the Suitcase Into the Hallway. "Now, Somewhere I can Get out without making much sound and Not Being Noticed..." Walking down the hall I Saw a Window. "Yes!" Walking faster I Reached the Window. Throwing the Suitcase out the Opening, It landed with a Bang! It wasn't loud but If you Really Sat in silence You Probably could've heard it. Climbing out after it, THUD!
I Landed, I Didn't feel Pain Anywhere. Standing up I Grabbed the Suitcase and Ran Into the forest. Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, RUN! The Voice in the back of my head Shouted. Endless Tears Fell down my cheeks. "(Y/N)!" Masky and Toby. Their Going to be Here soon, Them Two Hunt in these Woods They Know It like the Back Of their Hands! I Sprinted, The Suitcase Bounced and It ran over The roots of trees. "(Y/N)!" They're Getting closer! "AHHHHHH!" I fell, I wasn't looking where I was Going. "Ouch...." I Groaned in Pain. "I HEARD A SCREAM!" Toby Yelled In Worry. His Footsteps so Close. I Shut my eye's Tightly, Please just walk away. It went Silent, Something was Off. "(Y/n), I've found you...."