Tobys Ending!

Before I start, I would like to say thank you for 300 views. It sad that the story is finishing. Butttttt there's going to be a new love triangle, Jeff the killer x Reader x BEN drowned. It will have a whole different story and a whole new set of characters (aka ME and some of the others pastas,) yeah I'm going to be in the next story, I'm going to be your Friend! Anyway I hope you enjoy this ending! See you all later!

"(Y/n), I've found you!" I was tackled to the ground, two cold arms wrapped round me. The male hugged me to death, I couldn't barely breath. I attempted to scream but the man held his hand to my mouth. "Hey! Don't scream! It'll make it worst!" The voice was laced with worry, I know that voice "T-Toby?" The young man let out a chuckle,"(Y/n)? Why did you run away?" I was surprised by his question, "I-I w-was going out for a walk!" He raised a brow "why the suitcase then?" His face became more curious "I w-was going to stay with a old friend of my for a night!" He pouted "you were going to leave me?" I shock my head " no, I was coming back!" He sighed "yay! But you know you're not allowed to leave the mansion with out slenders permission..." I laughed " oh yeah....okay, let's go home" he smiled " yeah let's go...."

TimeSkip

We returned home, "hello!" Toby's voice echoed through the house. "Welcome back, did you find--- (Y/N)!" Masky ran up to me and embraced. "Missed you to, Timmy" he grunted "don't call me that!" He waved and walked away. "Hey (y/n), I'm going to move back into my original room! So I'm with you!" He smiled and kissed my cheek. "I'll see you later!"
And with that he was of.
---------------------------
After Toby moving back into his original room, one night you guys decide to watch a movie, a romantic movie. You two confess your feeling due in the film and you two became lovers. After 8 years of dates Toby finally has the guts to propose. You obviously say yes. 2 years later you two have a baby boy. Your baby grows old and dies before you and Toby. You both tried to forget about your son but it didn't work out to well, soon later you died of depression and Toby died soon after. Your love for each other grew everyday, even if you were died....
/----------------\
That was Toby's ending I hope you enjoyed don't forget the Jeff the killer x Reader X BEN drowned story, chapter one will be out tomorrow or tonight! Stay safe
Ayato~(<3