Masky's Ending

"(Y/n), I've found you" The Person Placed their Cold, But yet Warm, Hand over my Mouth. My screams for help didn't Make Any sound. "Don't worry, (Y/n), I'm Not going to hurt you...." That voice, The One That Was Always so Nice so Different, The voice Of who I thought was my Best Friend. "Masky...." He Still Had his Hand Up against my mouth so It was muffled. My Heart was racing, Like a piston, Going Forward then back again. "Promise me not to scream, If I Take my hand away..." I Couldn't speak so I Nodded. "Good." He Released his hand and Hugged me tight. "M-Masky...." Turning to look at him, his Hair was still wet and He didn't have his mask. He didn't even dry himself. His Clothes were Messy, He obviously rushed, The Zip On is Jacket wasn't Done up, He didn't put a T-Shirt on under his Jacket. 

"(Y/n).....I-I'm So Happy T-That I've Found Y-You...." His Voice, It was so horrible to hear him like this. He Had Waterfalls of tears Running down his Cheeks. He Buried his Face in The Side of my neck, Kinda like a Vampire does But No Biting. His Tears Will Probably Ruin This Top But Right now I don't give a Crap. "M-Masky...?" He Didn't reply, Just Sobbed on My Shoulder. "Masky..?" I Called out to him yet again. He Nodded his head. "W-Why'd you Come find me...?" He Hugged me even Tighter, If that's Possible. "W-Well, You See, Damn I'm Not good at this, How do I Put This. His Tear Stained Cheeks Brighten, The Pinkest Red Color Glow On His Cheeks. "It's Now or Never, Masky" He Talked to himself Before He Sat In Front of me, Placed both hands on my shoulders, "(Y/n), I Love You!" He Looked in my Eye's, His Blue Ones Filled with Worry and Sadness. "M-M-Masky....I L-Love Y-You Too....." I Stared at the ground waiting for a reply. His was Shocked, But kinda relived, "Good, Now I Can Do This." Before I could Reacted, He Pushed His Lips Into Mine. 

Silence filled the air, It Was a Nice, Sweet Kiss. Nothing to Weird. "(Y/n), Come on Let's Go Home." A Smile Stuck to my face, "Yeah" Standing up we left the forest and Walked home. We Entered the Mansion, Toby ran up to us. "(Y/n)! W-Where Have Y--You Been?" He embraced. "M-Me and Masky went on a Walk for a while." I Lied, I Didn't want him to hate me for trying to escape. "Oh Okay....I'm Just Happy That You're Home!" He smiled and went to talk to BEN. "What you wanna do now?" Asked the voice I Loved So Much. "Hmm, Surprise me!" I Show Him Smirk "How About a date? Just Me and You?" "You Surprised me, Of Course!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And with That Masky And (Y/n) Went on a date.
After 7 Years Of dating, Masky finally asked to (Y/n) To marry Him. (Y/n) Said yes.
2 Years Later they Had twins, One boy And One Girl. There Names (Girls Name) and (Boy's Name)
Masky And (Y/n) Grew Old Together.
(Y/n) Died and Masky never Smiled again...
He'd Visit her Grave everyday. 
He Died Of old age, He Was On a Bench Next to (Y/n)'s Grave, Soundless death. The Cops found him with a Smile On his Dead Cold face.....