~14~

( Cry's POV)
We entered the unstable looking structure, Toby was holding (Y/n)'s hand, he was obviously uncomfortable. Of course I was bullied in high school, but now that I'm this good looking and strong I'll be able to handle those pieces of Shits! I heard (y/n) was also bullied like me and Toby, sad to know such a jewel was punished for nothing! Maybe the bullies were jealous of her beautiful eyes, maybe the way her hair flows in the wind? Maybe because she was pretty and they weren't! Despite mine and Tim/Maskys attempts to brighten the mood, Toby and (Y/n) were scared shitless. Walking closer I noticed Girls Staring at me? M-Me? Their Eye's Full of lust and Envy. "What class are we in again?" Masky Looked at me "Me and (Y/n) Are in 3-B, You and Toby are in 3-Y, So You're That Way!" Masky pointed down the other end of the hall. "O-Okay, Come on Toby lets Go!" (Y/n) Waved as Me and Toby left...

(Y/n)'s POV

Cry and Toby Walked Away, Looking for their Class. I HAD no idea where we were, Masky on the other hand Lead me down Halls, Nearly Like the Mansions Halls. "Here we our!" I Looked up from the Ground, Class 3-B. We Knocked on the door, Three times, Like we did with Slenders Office. "Come in~" a Sing Song Tone of Voice called us in. "Today class We Have new Students! Would you li-" "I'm Tim...." Masky Answered Before she could Finish. "I-I'm (Y/N)." I Was REALLY nervous, My face Red like an Apple. Most of the Boys In the Class Whistled as I Spoke my Name, Weird. Masky, I MEAN TIM! Looked a bit Angry. I noticed a Girl At the Very back, Dull Gray Blue eye's, Long Dirty Blonde hair. She Looked As If she was a Victim, Of what? I Couldn't Think of anything. She Stared at Masky, Licking her Lips as if he was her prey. She mouthed some words, Some I Couldn't Really Understand Something Like ' I Knew they Lived?', I'm Not sure. "Tim, (Y/N), You Choose a Seat!" The Teacher Didn't bother Saying her name, Meh I Didn't care, Well Kinda Did Buttttt Tough Luck. We Choose a Seat At the Back with the emo Girl. All I Could Think of was 'Is Toby Okay?'

(TOBY's POV, Sooooooo manyyyyyy Peopleeeeeeessssss Povvvvvvssssss!)

We Finally made it to 3-Y, Cry got us lost, 25 TIMES!!!!! We Knocked on the Door of the Class room, "Come in~" a Voice of pure Lust Filled the air. Entering the class, There sat the Teacher of her Desk, A Button up T-Shirt To small For her, HUGEEEE BOOBSSSSS! The First Few buttons at the top of her shirt were Undone. I Turned to Cry, I Know His Gay Buttt What does he think of this?! "Scary...." Cry Muttered under his Breathe, "Welcome, Young Ones!" The Teacher Looked me up and down, Pure Disgust on her Face. She Then Looked Cry Up and Down, She Smirked. "You Must be Toby and Freddie?" Cry/Fred Nodded "That's Us, Miss" Cry Bowed to the teacher. "Oh, Please Stand Straight." She Smiled, Slyly. "Freddie and Toby, Please Take a Seat, Anywhere." Cry Walked to the Back and sat next to the window, I Sat In Front of him because the seat next to Freddie was taken by a Girl, long dirty blonde hair, dull grey eyes and a frown that seem to stay there forever. She was talking to herself "hehehe I knew it, they are real, sister is going to be proud of me!" She whispered as she stared at the front of the class room "Cry Toxic and Ticci Toby, I wonder who sis got..."

Sorry for another short chapter, the thing is I'm grounded and I had to sneak my phone away! I could only update on the bus! That's the way I get to school, most people would make fun of me if they knew I wrote such a story, sooooo I'm sorry for the short updates, so so very sorry from the bottom of my heart, but I hope you enjoyed!
Stay safe,
Ayato~(<3