~11~

(Y/N)'s POV

Me and Jane Had Planed everything. "I'll Go get her," Jane ran off to find Clockwork. After sometime Later She Arrived with the one and only mega Bitch, Clockwork. "What did you two Maggots Want?" Jane Smirked "Oh, We were wondering if you Liked This?" Jane Pulled out a Diamond Necklace, It Had a Silver Chain Holding The Crystal Blue Diamond In Place. "HOW DID YOU GET SOMETHING SO PRETTY!!!" She Screamed In delight. "Do you want it?" I Asked, A Smirk finding it's way onto my face. She Nodded her head no-stop. "Hmm, I Don't want to just give it to you...Fine, If You Do Little quests for me, Then you can have it." Jane Smiled, It wasn't real Diamond it was just a VERY detailed Stained Blue Glass. We Found a Old Chain From The Stairs. We Ask The Bloody Painter, Helen, To Make a Pretty Necklace out of them.

He agreed and Throw A Little Gray Paint on the Chain and Super glued the glass to the Chain. It looked so real I Would've kept it for myself. "ANYTHING!" Clockwork screamed. "Okay, Quest 1 I Want you to go into BEN's Room." Jane knew what BEN Would Be doing. He Would Have his Computer on, Volume Low, Cover for himself, Box of tissues and A LOT OF WEBSITES....( If you don't get the image, Then....Okay....His Doing 'Men' Things...)

Clockwork agreed and We Headed to BEN's Room. The door Was Closed. "Oh, Benny Boy~" She called out to him as she Entered. "AHHHHHH!" Me and Jane Sniggered at BEN and Clockworks Screams. We Waited for Clockwork To Exit Ben's Room. "D-Done..." "now,now , Clockwork, There's a lot more then that!" Clockwork Sighed and Waited for What Jane had Coming. "I Want you To annoy EJ (EYELESS JACK) While his Reading."O-Okay" We Were now on our Way to the Living room. "Jackie Boy~" Clockwork Pointed Jacks Shoulder Every Second. "What....Do.....You......Want....?" Jack Asked in a Demon like Voice. "Hmm, Don't worry!" She Answered. ".....Leave....Me.......Alone...." Jack Went to Stand up and Leave, But Clockwork Had Other Ideas.

She pushed him back down onto the Sit. "STAY!" "....Clockwork......Get......Out......my.....way!" Jack's Demon Voice become more Deeper...If possible. Clockwork Kept Pointing him, Non-Stop
"I see.......Someone......Wants.......To die....." Jack Laughed, Pulling out his Famous Scalpel. He Cut Clockworks Cheek and Pushed her to the ground "....Now.....DIE!" He Went to stab Clockworks Left Eye. "JACK!" Jane Ran And Pushed Jack Down. "Stop! It's a Joke!" Jack Looked down at the ground ".....I'm......sorry.....clockwork......Please......Forgive me..." Jack stood up, Picking up his book, He Left And Retreated to his bedroom.

"What Do you Want me to do now!" Clockworks Voice was getting annoying. "Kiss Masky!" Jane Suggested. "N-NO!" Jane Looked at me, "hmm, What about 'Toby'? Kiss him!" "No, Don't! Kiss Slender!" I Suggested something, Dangerous. "Hmm, Damn (Y/N) That's A Good Idea!" Clockwork Sighed. "okay" We Headed to Slenders Office, he wasn't there. Then We Checked the kitchen, Yup He was there!

The Best Part was Mainly Everyone was there. Clockwork Ran up to Slender Pecked him on the Check. Jane and I Shock our Heads. "NO! Lips!" We Yelled at the Beast. She Kissed his Lips and Ran Back. "Done! WHAT NOW!" Everyone was on the floor Laughing. "Accept Offender Man's Rose!" Some One Called out. "Prefect." The Thing Is Clockwork Didn't know about the whole 'rape' Thing. Jane Called Offender over and While She Was Trying to get him to Go over to Clockwork, I Was Hiding. I was Behind The Sofa When He Gave her the rose.Jane Join me behind the Sofa, Shortly after accepting his Rose, Offender Took of, Faster then Light With Clockwork, To His House Which I have No idea is and Cant be bothered to Look it up or anything, Author is Lazy and Wont Put this is Brackets.....

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11, Short but It's There! She Took the rose and Won't be back for awhile. Now You Get Masky AND TOBY to your self, yay! Sorry For any mistakes, It's  00:55 in the UK Right now. I'm Really tried but Im not...If Someone's awake Please Recommend me a Story, Any would do, Just Wanna Read Something that has me feeling the 'Feels'. Well see you guys soon. Author out! Stay safe. 

Ayato,

 I'm not going to do the Weird Sign Thing After my name....I Can't remember how to do it. Wait I Remember now, I should Just Delete The Whole Thing that I Forgot a Place the Sign There instead, But I'm Lazy, Remember? Well night or morning. 
stay safe
            Ayato ~(<3 

the Whole I can't remember Thing was Pointless. I think I Put my Name twice? Probably But my Eye's Hurt so I can't Tell. Well If you enjoyed, Vote or comment? Remember Kids, Donald Trump is Evil, I may Be Living in England BUT I am Now the new Alien, What? Don't worry, I'm talking to myself and my Cats Looking at me as if It's Going to Eat me! Anyway, Want me to put YOU in the story....As If I have time to Talk, Sleep Is Awaiting, Still Talking. I'm Scared now! Night Guys, Third
Time. Stay Safe
                           Ayato~(<3 ( I Did the sign Thingy, YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAYYYYYYAYYAYAYAYAYYA)