~3~

( SlenderMan's POV)

I left (Y/N) With Masky,Hoodie and Toby. I just hope they can get along. (Y/N) Doesn't seem like the murderous type but, What I heard from Abby, She is really 'Scary' when she's Angry. She has an Unstoppable Power. She Is Like Toby When He first Stared, Scared and Confused...

(Toby's POV)

Slender Left Us Alone with (Y/N). She Looks afraid of us. I Glance over to Masky, who nods back. "Hello (Y/N)! As you may remember I'm Toby! Toby Rogers!" As soon as I said 'Rogers' She went in to deep thought. "WAIT YOU MEAN YOU AND THAT GUY KIDNAPPED ME!?" She Yelled, By the that Guy She meant Masky. "Ermm,When you put It like that, It makes It sound a lot different then it was..." Masky Answered. "True, Abby Told us to Put the bag on you..." I spoke after Masky. "Well,Should we Show (Y/N) Around?" We all nodded at Hoodie's Question.

(Y/N)'s POV )

Standing up, We left the cold room we were just in. We were now in a hallway, Everlasting Hallways...Non-Stop....They just seemed to Continue forever. "This Way." Hoodie Pointed down the hall. We Started to Walk to where Hoodie wanted to go. I slowed down a bit, And Tapped Masky on the shoulder,"Where's my Sister?" I was Mad at her, But Kinda Happy, Who Just Let's Some Boys Take their SISTER! Masky Turned To look at me. "(Y/N), She's With Slenderman, We've only met her Once. When Slendy Showed her around the mansion." I nodded. "This Is Jeff's room," Toby Pointed at a door Covered in blood? Ans It had A Craved Smile in the door.
"Next to Jeff's It's Sally." Her Door had Little tea cups Craved into it, "I-Is She Young?" Masky Answered my question by nodding. 

(TIME SKIP! I Couldn't be bothered to Say Who Was were, AnyWay So Far You've met most of the creepypasta's...Yeah....CONTINUING!!!!)
(Abby's POV )

I was Sitting with Sally, We were having a Tea Party in the Living room. I Looked up from the Wood Table And Saw The Kitchen Door Was opening, Masky,Toby,Hoodie and (Y/N) Came out. "That's The End of the tour...." Toby Spoke under his Mouth Guard. "(Y/N)!" I ran up to her and Hugged her tightly. "A-Abby?" I looked into (Y/N)'s Eye's "What Is It Big sis?" She Looked away From me And Stared at the floor...Her Checks Went Red, I Whispered in her ear, "A-Are You in.....Love?" She Was Shocked, And Shook her head. "Oh! Then What Is It?" I fake Pouted, I want the best For (Y/N). "Well, I Wanted to Know, When You Said Slender was you're only friend...Why'd You Lie..?" Wait, What! I Do Have other friends then Slender but....My Best friend Was Slender. "W-Well, Slender is my Best Friend." She nodded back to my answer. "OH, YEAH! I need to show you you're Room, Sis!" I pulled her by the Arm and Up The stairs...

(Y/N)'s POV )

Abby Dragged my by the Wrist Up A Flight of stairs. She has A Lot of strength For a 7 Year old. "Here we Are!" Her voice was more Frighting. There were two Doors here. "This is The Proxies Hallway! Also Known As Slenderman's Minions!" One of the Door's Had A Mask Hanging of it, Half Of it looked like Masky's mask And the other half Looked like Hoodie's Mask. The other Door Had A Hatchet Hanging off it And a Knife...The knife looked like the One I used to At school to threaten people with. "This room is Masky's and Hoodie's. And This One is Your room, Which You share With Toby!" Share a Room with a boy? Abby Opened the Door. On One half of the room Was A Dark Blue bed And The other side Had A Dark Purple One...."This half of the room is Your's...And That's Toby's Half!" Abby Giggled "Oh And Get Some Rest!" Abby Left me alone in the Room...I took of my Black Jacket I was Wearing, And My Black Battle Boot i Was Wearing. I hang My Jacket on A Nearby Hook, And Hid my Boot's Under my Bed...Hopping into the Purple Cover's I fell Straight To Sleep...

(Masky's POV)

After (Y/N) Left With Abby We all Went of to do our Own Things. Toby And I Didn't know what to do so we went back to his room. Hoodie Went To see E.J (Eyeless Jack ) For Something. We Were heading through the Hall of pasta's When We Saw Abby walk Out from the Proxy Hall...Wait There's no room in The Proxy Hall, There's only 2 room's There? Unless...
We continued our way to Toby's Room. We Reached the door. Open Opening the Door, Then I realized...My Thought Was True...She is Sharing a Room With Toby. "M-M-M-M-M-M-----" Toby Just Stuttered and twitched. She looked So Peaceful as she Slept.. I Felt my Face get Hot...My Cheeks Were Probably Like Tomato's...Lucky I had My Mask to Hid it. "T-T-Toby.....S-S-S-S-Should We J-Just Leave...?" I wanted to Leave, But At the same time I had an urge to stay. Toby Didn't Respond To me.

(Toby's POV )

She Is So Cute...Her Soundless Snores, Pretty Smile Everything About Her was....AMAZING! The Color of her hair, Her Stuttering...But I don't think i'm The only one was Think's This Way...
I Didn't know what to say....Be Happy that She's in my Room, Make Masky Jealous...I Didn't feel Comfortable Staying in the Same room As A Girl..."H-Hey Maksy!" Masky looked at me And Nodded. "C-Could I St-Stay in Your room tonight? I-I Don't feel Comfortable Staying in a room with a....G-G-Girl.." "Well Toby We've Only got Two Bed's In My room..." I Didn't want to say this but It was Better of this way for a while. "C-Can We Swap R-R-Room's For A while...." Masky Just Stared at me..."W-Well If You're Fine with It..." I nodded to Masky comment. "Masky...Should we Swap Dressers? So You Put your cloths in here and I Put mine In Your Room?" Masky Nodded..."Don't Get To use to my room, Roger's, After A week or Two We will Swap back." 

(A/N) 

By the way....I DIDN'T SLEEP LAST NIGHT! THIS IS WHAT I DO FOR YOU GUYS! 
But It's fine I'm use to Staying up late.....To 3 in the morning.

Also My Parents Take My Laptop and phone of me At 'Bed time' But Last night, My Mum Went to Work And my dad Had friends Round. So He Forgot to take my Phone, But He Took my laptop...

By During the night I Sneaked into the Living room and Picked up my Beauty of a laptop and Sprinted Up the Stairs With it....I Fell....But I Completed Mission 235- Make Yourself Happy...
Well I Hope You enjoyed this chapter...Also I'm Making a Eyeless Jack x Reader...But I'm Only
Updating on that when I'm Bored and can't Think of anything for this story! 
Lot's Of Love To you All,

Ayato Mar's  ( Also Ayato Is Pronounced, Eye-A-Toe.....It's Weird But IT'S MY NAME!!!)