~16~

Hey Guys~~!!! /(^3^)/ You're Probably Wondering why Ayato Is Using These Cute, Kawaii, Emojis. Well, It's Not Ayato! She is Sick and Was Suppose to Write this chapter Instead. But You see, Who Do you think I am~? (T-T) No....Not Rin. Rin is on Holiday~! She's Missing School That Lucky son of a gun....(*-*) Any how, Let me Introduce myself, I'm Lib's, Also Known as Libby! \(^-^)/ Mystery Person Has Introduce them self, Allow Libby To Join Story~?

(YES)              (NO)

(Either way It's a YES.....) Well I Don't like It when a Reader has to 'Think' Sooooooo Any chapter I Write, Will Contain Pictures~~~~~!!!!! Like pictures of your Outfit, Pictures of The Place's You are.....Butttttt There's a Catch, There going to be Animated. Why? Because I Said so and Their easier to find.....Anyway, NOW TO THE STORY!!!!!

(Kara's POV)

"Really big 'Creepypasta Fans?' Huh?" I Let my Mad Side take over. The Halls were clear, No one in sight, Only me, Cry,Masky,Toby and (Y/n). "Well, You Wouldn't mind If I do THIS!" I Pulled out a Cloth and my bottle of chloroform. (Y/n) And Toby Didn't put up much of a fight, Toby threw a Few Punches but He missed Most of them. (Y/n) Screamed and Tried to run, Didn't really work. Her Screams For Help, Pure Terror, It was amazing! Cry Kicked My Legs, Trying to make me fall, Lucky for him, I Did....But I Got Straight back up and put that Mother Trucker to Sleep! Masky Was In Pure Shock, I Should've become best buds with them, then maybe his Face would have been So Cute, Screams of pain and Horror, The Only thing I wanted to hear, But It wasn't as I Expected, Masky's Sapphire Blue Eye's Shone in Disgust, Hatred and Disappointment. He Chuckled, "How'd You know?" His Voice Sounded Manly, He was my Favorite out of all the Pasta's, He was Cute and SOOOO Cool. 

(Masky's POV)

She Didn't Respond, She Just Stared Into my Eye's as If she was Looking into my soul. "Hehehe, You Know We're Creepypasta's, Right?" She Nodded slowly. "And you're a Big 'Fan'?" She Nodded yet again. "So, How Come You don't know Cry isn't Affected by Chemicals? Chemicals Actually Increase his Power...." Kara Turned around to Find a Wide Grin on a Creepy cry's Face. His Eye's Changing color From The Rage That Swan Within him. "ComE ON kARa DoN'T yOu WAnnA PlaY.....?" His Voice sounding just Like E.J's But Deeper and more 'Demon?' Kara Walked Backwards, Away from the beast That Stood Before her. "N-N-No......p-p-please......" Her Voice, Fear, Terror, Shock, Horror. Everything she Wanted..."GoODbYe.........kARa...." Cry Picked up The Cloth and Scrubbed it in Her face. "YOu TakE (Y/n) And ToBy, I DOn'T WaNt TO HurT ThEm....I'LL TaKE THis BItcH.." 

(TIMESKIP) (Y/n)'s POV...

"Ouch.....M-My Head....." I sat Up on the Rusty, Old Bed. "(Y-Y/n)? I-Is That Y-You....?" A Voice Across the Room Called. "Y-Y-Yeah, Toby.....A-Are you O-Okay?" I Heard The Bed Across the Room Move. "Y-Yeah....But W-Where are We?" A Laugh Came from the Center of the Room. "hmm, You Two Are wondering where E.J's Workplace is? Well I Can't Tell," That Voice...."C-Cry?" In Response of my question came a 'Yeah'. "Well, We Better Get Going, You Two are Awake now." Cry Walked Over to Toby and Blinded the Young Male. "Your Turn, (Y/n)..." He Smirked. Stepping Closer, Darkness Filled my Vision. "W-What happened T-To K-Kara?" Cry Chuckled, "You Wanna See? Well, I Guess I Could Show You...." I Felt a Hand On My one. "Be Careful and Follow me. " I Nodded. Getting of the Bed I Was Guided By Cry in to a Whole other Room. "Stay There,Toby!" Cry Called to The Scared Boy. "This Way!" I Could Here the Smirk in Cry's Voice. "H-Hey, Cry? W-Where's Masky" "hmm, You're Worried over your Boyfriend, His Fine, Don't worry." 'Boyfriend?' A Light Shade of Pink Ross from The Depths of my Cheeks. 

"We're Here!" Cry Sang. He Took off the Blindfold,  The Light Burnt my eye's. "K-Kara?!" Their Tied to a Chair, Was the One and Only Kara. "P-P-Please....Let me G-Go, M-My Family Is W-Worried...." The Tears Were Heard In Her Voice. Blood Stained her Shirt, Her Hair was a Mess, Look as if she'd Just Got out of bed. "C-Can We G-Go now Cry? I've Seen To much...." Cry Nodded. Back in Darkness, We Were Now on Our Way home.

(TIME OF THE SKIP!!! Oh and It's The Next day!)

I Awoke To Te alarm Of the Clock, Slender Said We Shouldn't go to school.....Sooo Stupid Me had Nothing to do. Looking across the Room. Masky, Sound asleep, Not Much as a Baby's Snore. He looked so cute when Sleeping. Now Time for a Shower. Hopping in the shower, I Quickly Washed My Hair and body. After washing the Chemicals of I Hopped out the Water and Tied the towel around me, Brushing my Teeth and Hair, I Now Needed Clothes!

 After washing the Chemicals of I Hopped out the Water and Tied the towel around me, Brushing my Teeth and Hair, I Now Needed Clothes!

It wasn't anything to Fancy, Just Something Easy To Walk in and Comfy. Maksky was Still asleep when I Finished Changing. Might as well Get Breakfast. Heading Down Stairs, Now In Front of the Kitchen Door, I Heard Abby. "Slender, When Can (Y/n) Go out and Hunt?" "My Child, Her Training Starts In a Few Weeks, I Want her to Get use To the people Around her Before She See's Their True Colors." I Heard Abby Agree With Slendy. 'So Masky and Toby, Everyone, They Were all Pretending to be my Friend? They Are Just Being nice, Because of Slender's Orders. So This Whole Thing, This Whole Mess Is a Lie.....My Love for 'Them' is a Lie....?'

----------------------------------------------------------------------

How Was That For a Twist~? Hmm, It Wasn't what Ayato Wanted but, Yeah It's Good. 'Their True Colors...' Reminds Me , Ayato Is Really Nice to Her readers and Her Friends, Butttttt Damn, This Girl Will Go Bat Shit Crazy on Your ass if you Upset, hurt Her or her friends/Family. She Is Truly a Demon. Butttt Haven't we all got a Bet of Demon In us? Any how This May be The Last Time I Write For Ayato....Why? Oh Dear Readers, Ayato Will Have Killed me for changing the story. You See, The Story Was Suppose to go ' Kara Kidnaps Them...Kara Forgets t Tie (Y/n) up and you Save your Friends, Then While Escaping you get to Chose who you go with, Toby or Masky. After Choosing the story we change depending on who you chose, They Confess their Feelings for you and Blah Blah Blah, You live happily Ever After, So and so.' Buttttt Yeah I changed it for the better good, (^-^) I've got to go show my Work To Ayato now! See you Later Guys. Also Stay Safe....

Libby~(^-^)~