~4~

Sorry for Spelling mistakes In the last chapter! I don't mean to...Also Chapter one of EyelessJack x Reader Will be out soon! AND THANK YOU FOR 7 VIEWS! I Thought I'd only get maybe 1 or 2 views but some people Still Do enjoy an old Creepypasta Fanfic! ALSO Anyone Who wants There to be other Creepypasta x reader. Ect- Jeff the Killer x reader, Hoodie x reader Or maybe A Story just being A Masky x reader no Toby? Just Comment! My Friend wants me to make her a Ticci Toby x reader with no love triangles JUST TOBY! So that maybe a thing for the future ! 

Lets Begin!

(Y/N)'s POV 
I Woke up And I was Facing the wall, Like normal when i was with my parents....Sitting on the side of the bed, I noticed Masky's mask hanging on a coat hanger? 'Why is Masky's mask here?' I Thought to myself. I Looked to the ground and saw Masky's clothes from yesterday all over the ground...Then I saw Toby's Clothes? Wait They Didn't? They....Are they....Gay for one another? I giggled to myself but then Thought...'Wait...If they are both naked, that would mean....Babies? But men cant....I'm so Confused....' I Heard Snores from across the room. Looking at the person Closest To me, He had Brown hair...THAT COULD BE ANY OF THEM! THEY BOTH HAVE BROWN HAIR! Toby or Masky Woke up. They Sat up on the bed. "Good morning, (Y/N)" That sounded like....Masky? "Ermm, Hey Masky! Why are you in Toby's Bed?" I Really want to know. "Oh, Yeah Me and Toby Swapped Room's for a while, He was Really Uncomfortable Staying in the same room as a Girl..." I giggled, "That's upsetting I thought I Was correct..." Masky Looked over to me with a confused face...He hasn't got his mask on...

(Okay I went on Google to see what color Eye's he had and there were a Fair Amount of Blue and Brown Eyed Masky's, So I'm Giving him Blue eye's...) 

He had Beautiful Sapphire Eye's. His Hair was A Brown Mess. He was So Different then you would have thought . Now, I Hope he never wears his mask again.I Swear I was Staring at him for age's. "(Y-Y/N), Are you O-Okay..?" his face was bright red. he look like a tomato."O-Oh Yeah! I-I've Just got a Question!" Masky placed his Right hand on the Back of his neck. "Why are Toby's Clothes On the Floor?" I raised a Brow. "W-Well you see...The Shower In mine And Hoodie's Room doesn't work. So Toby Get Undressed in here and Ran Over to my room in a Towel..." I Nodded back. "Anyway, (Y/N) Would you like to Get some breakfast?" "Yeah, Sure!" "Give me a Second." Masky Kicked the covers of his Body, Revealing his Chest...He was Wearing What look liked P.J Trousers, They were Dark blue. I Looked at his chest, There were Scars All Over the Place. Masky Stood up and Grab A Black Top From The draw, A Orange Jacket From The Cupboard And a Pair of Black Jeans From The Side. He Walked into the bathroom And I Heard the Water turn on... His Taking a Shower. I Stood up from my bed and walked over what looked like a More girly Then The cupboard Masky Got his Jacket from. Open Opening it I Saw all my clothes from my old home, Parents home. I Pulled out A Pair of black Skinny jeans, A plain White shirt, A Black jacket and Some Black converse. After Masky Got out the shower I got in.

( MASKY'S POV)

I Waited For (Y/N) To get out the shower. She Took her time. I Sat down on Toby's bed...Damn Where are my shoes! I Sat back up and Walked around the room looking for my boot's "Fuck!" I said Out loud. I Looked under (Y/N)'s Bed Just in case. I Saw a Pair of Black Boot's! "YES!" Again Out loud. I Sat back down on Toby's Bed And Put on the First Boot...They feel a lot smaller then normal. "Hee hee!" I looked up to find (Y/N) in A...Towel. I Felt my face get really hot. "There My boot's Dummy!" She Giggled as She Picked up her Clothes And walked back into the Bathroom. Her (H/L) (H/C) Was Soaked with water and Her Skin looked so soft. 

(Time Skip)

Me and (Y/N) Headed to the Dining room, "MASKY!" I Turned to (Y/N). "What's wrong?" I Raised a Brow. "YOUR MASK!" I Felt Her Breathe as She spoke...I Wasn't wearing my mask! (Y/N) Hurriedly Pulled off her Jacket and Throw it over my head. "This is Pay back!" She Giggled. Oh yeah, Me and Toby Did Put a Bag over her head. "I'll Guide you Back to our room And we can get your Mask! Dummy" She Held my hand and Pulled me gently down the hallway. I'm just lucky that no one saw me And lucky to have(Y/N) Here with me. She Opened the bedroom Door, Leading me inside. She Picked up her Jacket from my head. She Smiled And Held out my mask. "Thanks!" I Showed her a Smiled before Placing My mask on my face. She Giggled and we Headed to the Dining hall.

Finally At the dining room, Everyone was there. "Damn, You two are late. Where Have you two been?" Jeff asked as He Looked (Y/N) Up and down. "Sorry. I Forgot Something in Our room and She waited for me. Toby and Hoodie Came Out the Kitchen, Hoodie Held a bunch of plates, While Toby Held His Plate of waffles..."Need Any help, Hoodie?" I asked, He nodded back. "Can I Help To?" I looked back, (Y/N). I smiled under my mask, Damn she is hard working. I Carried Plates to everyone, Giving them there breakfast. We Finished and I Couldn't find (Y/N) Or Toby Anywhere. "Anyone see where (Y/N) Or Toby Went?" I Questioned Everyone. Jeff was the only one who Annoyed me with his answer. "Yeah, Probably Confessing their feeling for one another." I Gave him A Death glare, She didn't like Toby like that did she? I Know Toby Probably like's Her like that but (Y/N) Would choose the one whose better for her, Which I Not me or Toby...

End of Chapter 4- This Chapter would have been Uploaded a few hours ago but I went Cinema to Watch A Movie with my Brother and Father. IT WAS SO COOL! CARS AND EXPLOSION ARE EPIC! 

Toby- I Wanted to come...
Masky- To bad, Movie's over...She didn't invite anyone...
Ayato- Well, I'm Sorry...;-;
Toby- I thought you loved us.
Ayato- I do!
Masky- Yeah really feel's like it...

Hope you Enjoyed.